On 5/6/2019 at 12:23 PM, TheGoalNet said:

I would just call Sportmask. Someone normally picks up and you should be okay.

I did they actually suggested going to goalieparts. 

So my nephew has found out that the red harness won’t match his new team. 

He was hoping to get a grey or silver harness. Goalieparts is not able to do that  does anybody know where I could look? 

Thanks

After 10 seasons, my hackva mask is finally on its last legs. I have been looking at possible replacements, and the Mage RS caught my eye.

I was curious as to what those of you who've won the mask think about it. I was also curious as to if you think it would be an upgrade over the old hackva, or if you would recommend other options.

For a bit of perspective, I play in low-level beer leagues, and I'm looking to spend around $500 at most.

1 hour ago, A10airknight said:

After 10 seasons, my hackva mask is finally on its last legs. I have been looking at possible replacements, and the Mage RS caught my eye.

I was curious as to what those of you who've won the mask think about it. I was also curious as to if you think it would be an upgrade over the old hackva, or if you would recommend other options.

For a bit of perspective, I play in low-level beer leagues, and I'm looking to spend around $500 at most.

Sportmasks and Protechsports are the way to go on a lower budget. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, A10airknight said:

While waiting for my new OTNY Combo mask I found a good deal on a used Mage RS 2014 and I’ve used it three times and love it. 

It is a bit forward heavy according to some but I don’t mind it. 

9 minutes ago, RichMan said:

What is the weight difference and fit difference between the X8 and T3?

I can weigh my Large T3 for you tomorrow morning.  It has a dangler and lots of paint, so take my number with a grain of salt. 

I had my partner bring my mask to my work and weighed it with the dangler lifted. I even got the number in Canadian for you in case you are up there ;)

Large T3

20191030_145756.jpg

20191030_145904.jpg

Edited by seagoal
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1