NHL 2019-2020 Gear Sightings

Steph Lawa

23 hours ago, raucebyalien said:

The 70 grand year must of been the year he ran through various Itech / Reebok Xpulse / Brians Focus and probably a couple more sets - not to mention a variety of combinations of each set together 🤣

EDIT: just did an images search - season was 06/07, starts off in TPS gloves & unbranded Smith pads (few pairs different colours / graphics) -> then to Itech again in a few colour ways -> then adds Xpulse gloves -> then moves to Brians Thief pads w/ the Xpulse gloves!

Next season he started with V3 pads, Itech glove and one95 blocker, shifting to one95 pads and glove eventually too 

Got to figure shipping was nearly as much as the cost of the gear if he was sending it back and forth almost daily.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, raucebyalien said:

Well here's one of the Lefevre surprises - Andersson testing the 12.1s:

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 02.12.06.png

And Domingue is expecting his Lefevre pads with the Canucks colours shortly - will be wearing his Tampa gear until then : mask and Eflex combo to better match their colors 

1 hour ago, RichMan said:

I contacted Bauer and got an answer back, it was done by the team's equipment manager. I've got some more emailing to do :D 

It was him and someone else.  One of the big mainstream social goalie accounts had a blurb but I can't find it right now

41 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

A lot of CCM guys are starting to show their allegiance towards Lefevre.  Love it.

Yeah, gotta wonder whether the CCM's new parent company will ultimately regret their decision to not re-up with Lefevre - theres a lot more pro guys moving over than I initially expected, I though most of the Eflex guys would just carry over to non-Lefevre CCM made Eflex.

I guess we'll know for sure when the Axis line is fully rolled out. 

13 minutes ago, johncho said:

It's really surprising that they would field test it out so close to the end of the season, I would have thought that it would have happened over the summer.

John, i dont think their field testing anything - all that has changed for the Pro are the graĥics Lefevre was making their CCM stuff until recently !

4 hours ago, Big2 said:

John, i dont think their field testing anything - all that has changed for the Pro are the graĥics Lefevre was making their CCM stuff until recently !

There must be some difference no? I guess it's all improvements and they've had closer contact and communication leading up to the departure, so that they could hit the ground running.

Archived