my legs haven't changed any

modern sizing is all over the shop, 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Max27 said:

Varly in Lefevre. takeover continues

701B96A3-68BD-4FCE-B852-CAE6A3ED5BE3.jpeg

Not sure we can really call it a "takeover" until we see these goalies using the gear in games.

I do think we'll see a not insignificant number of guys who were rocking CCM transitioning over to Lefevre, though.

On 7/2/2020 at 9:39 AM, Quadzilla32 said:

Just wondering why you get intermediate goalies who face shots that aren’t that hard would need pro level gear? Is this just a way for Brian’s to upcharge people for “pro” level gear? 

Goalies like me who are young and play at very high levels of youth hockey see very hard shots

On 7/3/2020 at 12:53 PM, coopaloop1234 said:

Ian Clark and his stupid white base > all mindset.

Did the same thing in Columbus too.

Was so glad to get Clark out here in CBUS the color scheme was too cool to be all white

22 minutes ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

More of a clear picture, new skates with cowling? 🤔🤔🤔

20200713_192826.jpg

This is pretty wild seeing how hes (or at least was) Bauer goalies poster boy for the UltraSonics and the 2S, He was in XLTs and P4s and previous Reebok/lefebvre pads before switching to Bauer.

32 minutes ago, Smeds35 said:

This is pretty wild seeing how hes (or at least was) Bauer goalies poster boy for the UltraSonics and the 2S, He was in XLTs and P4s and previous Reebok/lefebvre pads before switching to Bauer.

He still is and under contract probably, he's the face of Bauer. I can't see him switching now, maybe just testing like the rest? We'll see what happens. 

I feel like I'll get hate for this, but I really like the look that Hart does. The front is super simple, but the outside gusset in black is super nice.

I should say I am a fan of white based gear. I will also say it's getting boring with how many guys are in it, but I still really like the clean look when it adds something subtle to it.

Archived