2020-2021 NHL Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

On 3/26/2021 at 11:52 AM, seagoal said:

Jaw dropping save here, but what caught me about this clip is how rare it is to hear an announcer (Razor, a former goalie famous for his thesaurus, fancy word vocabulary on-air) say a brand name on-air

He also mentioned warrior when rinne made a paddle save in a shootout a few weeks ago but this is the only announcer that says the brands

13 hours ago, seagoal said:

Pride night in March?  That's likely not it, Pride night is typically in June, it'd be strange to have it in March. 

It was pride night. Says so on their website. Considering most nhl teams don’t play into June, it makes sense. Teams are also doing HFC and military appreciation recently. Gotta do what you can with a short schedule.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FriarGoalie35 said:

It was pride night. Says so on their website. Considering most nhl teams don’t play into June, it makes sense. Teams are also doing HFC and military appreciation recently. Gotta do what you can with a short schedule.

Fair enough, thanks for the update.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, seagoal said:

Pride night in March?  That's likely not it, Pride night is typically in June, it'd be strange to have it in March. 

Brave of you to assume Florida will be playing in June

*checks standings*

oh they're actually doing pretty decent

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, coldasice8000 said:

Murray now in True, never thought he would switch from Vaughn.

Ooh, nice.  That might have cost him some money, I'm pretty sure he was a paid guy of Vaughn's.  He was on their website and their ads.

45 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Ooh, nice.  That might have cost him some money, I'm pretty sure he was a paid guy of Vaughn's.  He was on their website and their ads.

Pays more to play well. If changing his gear helps him mentally or whatever, it's a wise move.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, keeperton said:

Vaughn has their roots are firmly planted in the LA goalie system somehow.

Also Blackwood, that guy is ridiculous.

Lately their ad guys have been Howard, Quick, Rask, and Murray.  Right now I'm seeing Quick, Mrazek, Jarry, Kuemper, and Rask.

Edited by seagoal
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...