2020-2021 NHL Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

On 2/1/2021 at 2:43 PM, raucebyalien said:

Reverse retro Quick, from the Kings twitter account: 

EtKmecPUUAEs5eW.jpg

EtKmYlCVEAAGQpB.jpg

I love these. Some people may also remember when the kings wore yellow or purple jerseys like 7 years ago and quick wore the all brown setup with a waffleboard

B18EC5EA-2DF4-4330-B00B-35DD0CAD1369.jpeg

Edited by A.YOUNGoalie13
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Oh, I mean, this is pretty bad. His other one is bad but I almost think this is worse

I am unsure of how you came to this conclusion.  You can at lease make out what this mask is supposed to be.  His daily driver mask is just a fucking mess of crap.  To each his own though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I am unsure of how you came to this conclusion.  You can at lease make out what this mask is supposed to be.  His daily driver mask is just a fucking mess of crap.  To each his own though.

I agree with you on that its just I can see what this mask is and I don’t like what I see😂 The other one looks like a 6 year old’s drawing but at least looks uniform to me. Idk. My excuse is i’m full right. Different mind

32 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

The “purple” on that mask isn’t even purple. I tend to notice that a bit more. 

50 minutes ago, southpawtendy48 said:

The “purple” on that mask isn’t even purple. I tend to notice that a bit more. 

I agree that the color looks off.  Different lighting has different effects on color.  My royal blue pads look purple in some rink lighting.  So does the metallic royal blue of my Richter mask.  If you look at the pictures of this mask being worn on the ice it does look a little more purple than the picture of the mask in the DaveArt post.

Regardless of that, it is hard to understand how a mostly clean paintjob like this is deemed to be worse than that pile of shit he normally wears.  Like I said, to each their own.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Davefart melted this Aves fan’s heart, with this mask

I am far from a daveart fan but this is sick

I dunno man.  For a mask shop whose tagline is "the Cradle of Creativity," this mask looks "typical DaveArt" -

• Tilted, oversized logo over ears
  • Ghosted alternate logos all over (sasquatch feet)
  • Overuse of the shiny/bling effect
  • Like 3

Call me cranky - but seeing an Avs mask with Quebec logos is in bad taste. Your team was ripped from the hearts of Quebec and moved to a market far away. Then you "honor" them? Stay in your Colorado lane and maybe dress up like the Rockies. Leave the Nordiques fans alone.

I would be like divorcing my wife then putting a picture of my ex-wife up in my new house with my new wife.

If you wanted to be the Quebec Nordiques, you should have stayed as them.

8 minutes ago, MTH said:

Call me cranky - but seeing an Avs mask with Quebec logos is in bad taste. Your team was ripped from the hearts of Quebec and moved to a market far away. Then you "honor" them? Stay in your Colorado lane and maybe dress up like the Rockies. Leave the Nordiques fans alone.

I would be like divorcing my wife then putting a picture of my ex-wife up in my new house with my new wife.

You must be really irate that the Calgary Flames use the old Atlanta flames logo as their "A"'s

• Like 1

Just now, MTH said:

Even if the rockies made more sense they can't do that. They don't have the rights to them, the devils do. I thought this was well known already.

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You must be really irate that the Calgary Flames use the old Atlanta flames logo as their "A"'s

Atlanta ain't exactly Quebec City in regards to love of their former NHL team(s).

Image result for atlanta flames game omni

Plenty of seats available!

1 hour ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Even if the rockies made more sense they can't do that. They don't have the rights to them, the devils do. I thought this was well known already.

Not sure the Devils ever wanted any parts from the Rockies. Have they ever gone near wearing anything Rockies related?

Meanwhile... 

Image result for avalanche rockies uniforms

3 hours ago, MTH said:

Sounds like a salty quebec fan wanting their team back to me😂😂😂