2020-2021 NHL Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

7 hours ago, MTH said:

Not sure the Devils ever wanted any parts from the Rockies. Have they ever gone near wearing anything Rockies related?

Meanwhile... 

Image result for avalanche rockies uniforms

For what it's worth, arent both designed off the Colorado State flag? If they had similar stripe patterns I'd understand.

8 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Even if the rockies made more sense they can't do that. They don't have the rights to them, the devils do. I thought this was well known already.

I believe the NHL owns the rights to the defunct teams, and licenses the current teams to use them.

Or that might be the NBA.

2 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

And as for that mask, I see a semi white window with a blue cage. Not hating at all, I think people just love to talk about Patrick Roy too much.

gettyimages-311887-2048x2048.jpg

Of course, but add that to having an "almost" complete True setup. Made by Lefevre. Even the stick changed colors to all red with a bit of blue and a white "Warrior" to a white stick with red lettering and blue outline. 

• Like 1

On 1/16/2021 at 7:35 AM, chakal said:

1230607220_slide.jpg.95c2845cfb459d34f925be181ab00d21.jpg

I can't believe it took over 25 years for the Avalanche to ditch the black pants, gloves and helmets. I always liked the logo, the colors, but the black was off.

With all respect chakal, I lament the recent changes and would not be surprised if they went back to black gloves/pants/helmets in 2-3 years.  56

• Like 1

Just watched this cool video of Ian Clark and his Canucks goalies...

Demko looks to be wearing kevlar socks for protection (me wants), and astonishingly Holtby ditched his Graf skates. Could that be (aside his bad team) a reason for his struggle? Some of you might remember the same thing happening with Theodore when he went all Itech in Montreal. He had a horrible season and was traded not long after.

I feel bad for Holtby. He had a strong game in Washington.

12 minutes ago, RichMan said:

Demko looks to be wearing kevlar socks for protection (me wants), and astonishingly Holtby ditched his Graf skates. Could that be (aside his bad team) a reason for his struggle? Some of you might remember the same thing happening with Theodore when he went all Itech in Montreal. He had a horrible season and was traded not long after.

Could be?  Price switched back to his Graf cowlings a few times.

4 hours ago, RichMan said:

Just watched this cool video of Ian Clark and his Canucks goalies...

Thanks for sharing, love watching these guys work

Demko's post entry and exits are so polished

Holtby's numbers in Washington were on a downward trend, even during his Cup year

21 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Demko's post entry and exits are so polished

yet, have you ever watched him skate?  Simply horrible!  I watched him skate to the bench on a delayed penalty and it was painful to watch.

I can't get the image but just saw a few days ago on Insta some absurdly large percentage of NHL goalies are now in True gear. Something like 41%. So aside from them, who's still wearing CCM, Bauer and Vaughn? I feel like this happened overnight.