2020-2021 NHL Gear Sitings

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

The Digi-Print has definitely come a long way from it's first iterations.

I remember a lot of the earlier stuff having a very washed out look to them like the Anderson ones above. Even these black ones from The Hockey Shop were very washed out in person.

They've definitely improved on fine tuning their saturation on the pads.

cartridges.png.42b022b3bf9a52614559987affe2b41d.png

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This place would’ve never existed if it wasn’t  for GSBB.  With Respect R.I.P. GSBB Long Live the Goalie Network 

Back onto gear sitings, albeit KHL ones, here the first True-branded retro setup I've seen: (Julius Hudacek, Spartak Moscow)

Posted Images

If Vaughn really did manage to thin out the SLR series that much, they're going to be fantastic. I loved when I demo'd them, but they were just a bit too bulky feeling overall.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, keeperton said:

If Vaughn really did manage to thin out the SLR series that much, they're going to be fantastic. I loved when I demo'd them, but they were just a bit too bulky feeling overall.

I doubt Vaughn will ever thin out their pads. They seem to be resisting the change. 

Speaking of thinning out, no one has yet matched what Brian's and JRZ put out. I'm guessing it's not popular enough. With the new game and techniques being used, a thick thigh rise seems almost obsolete, right? Personal preference I say.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, RichMan said:

I doubt Vaughn will ever thin out their pads. They seem to be resisting the change. 

Speaking of thinning out, no one has yet matched what Brian's and JRZ put out. I'm guessing it's not popular enough. With the new game and techniques being used, a thick thigh rise seems almost obsolete, right? Personal preference I say.

The picture above is literally a thinner looking profile on an SLR style pad though.

I remain hopeful.

16 hours ago, keeperton said:

The question is, did they maintain their stiffness?

• Like 1
Just now, TheGoalNet said:

Was that your instagram post with Matt Murray basically bending his SLR2s over at the thigh? It hurt so much to look at.

5 hours ago, RichMan said:

Warrior is pretty thin too.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Stiffness? No sweat. And fellas, she'll like it too.

Do you struggle with low testosterone? | SECRant.com

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, keeperton said:

Was that your instagram post with Matt Murray basically bending his SLR2s over at the thigh? It hurt so much to look at.

I post one. GoalieGearNerd posted one as well

• Like 1
7 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Judging by how clean and pretty blackwoods pads are recently my guess is the answer is no thus far. 

4 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

I post one. GoalieGearNerd posted one as well

Take your force bands to some whenever stores get them in if a shop would let you. That'd be a good test.

I'll probably try to get my hands on a demo set.

I know we have the one picture from blackwood, but has their been a single peep about an SLR 3 or anything from vaughn? This would also be the year of the 3rd PVE generation on goalie monkey if they are continuing that. Also no word from brians for a gnetik 5

On 3/11/2021 at 1:02 PM, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Mystery Twig. Looks to be foam core

8FA4D278-0200-42FE-B063-EC1C74115152.jpeg

Isn’t this just that Vaughn doesn’t pay licensing for sticks? He’s a Vaughn stalwart after all (not that I’m a Quick fanboy. Or a Vaughn fanboy. Or a fanboy. Or a boy.)

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Isn’t this just that Vaughn doesn’t pay licensing for sticks? He’s a Vaughn stalwart after all (not that I’m a Quick fanboy. Or a Vaughn fanboy. Or a fanboy. Or a boy.)

That's not Quick.

https://www.nhl.com/news/los-angeles-ducks-anaheim-ducks-game-recap/c-321368976

I can see where the confusion comes from though, it seems like every goalie in LA's system wears all Vaughn.

Edited by coopaloop1234
1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

That's not Quick.

https://www.nhl.com/news/los-angeles-ducks-anaheim-ducks-game-recap/c-321368976

I can see where the confusion comes from though, it seems like every goalie in LA's system wears all Vaughn.

Well, my bad. I’ll show myself out.

That said, I’d venture to guess that the statement holds true when changing the name...

• Haha 1