2020-2021 NHL Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

4 minutes ago, MTH said:

How long until mask makers offer a custom "paint" or finish? You just upload what you want on the mask and they put it into a computer controlled printer that basically prints the images and all directly to the mask.

So...mask wraps?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Surprised no one's posted these yet.

Axis 2 with Koho 560 graphic just jumped up 2 spots in my power rankings for 2022

image.png.7a734f3cb5d76751defb10c91162dfd8.png

At least there will be lots of southpaw pro returns when Leafs dump Hutch at end of season

Edited by goalie
not hutch, but he'll be gone too
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Guessing he wasn’t a fan of the changes in EF5 or he couldn’t get the options he wanted anymore

From the beginning of last season to the present, he went Retroflex -> EF4 -> Axis -> EF4 -> True. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't like the changes made in the Axis and EF5 line. 

I have yet to see a pair in person, but I have been told the True 12.1's are basically a rebranded clone of the EF4. If true, that would make the transition into True less ambiguous. 

On 5/7/2021 at 5:34 PM, Hirvi said:

From the beginning of last season to the present, he went Retroflex -> EF4 -> Axis -> EF4 -> True. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't like the changes made in the Axis and EF5 line. 

I have yet to see a pair in person, but I have been told the True 12.1's are basically a rebranded clone of the EF4. If true, that would make the transition into True less ambiguous. 

Come to think of it maybe Saros didn’t like speedskin. He’s traditionally been a jenpro or weave kind of guy so when ccm stopped offering those in sport gold that may have been part of why he switched 

Thanks guys.  I had successfully blocked that out of my memory.  Now I've got to go buy several gallons of Jagermeister to start killing off the new set of brain cells that would otherwise be traumatized by memories of that god-awful equipment!  😀

• Like 1