2020-2021 NHL Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

4 minutes ago, raucebyalien said:

From Mike McKenna's twitter - Fleury and Lehner, Fleury also in True...at this point does CCM have any of their main guys left??

Eq6EYA5VEAE0TuR.jpeg

I was just thinking about this. Fleury, price, holtby, gibson, even binnington and crawford. At this point is ccm just going to be like koho? A relic or something? Or maybe they’ll just change their name for their goalie stuff like go back to the koho or reebok name and people will buy it😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I was just thinking about this. Fleury, price, holtby, gibson, even binnington and crawford. At this point is ccm just going to be like koho? A relic or something? Or maybe they’ll just change their name for their goalie stuff like go back to the koho or reebok name and people will buy it😂

What was CCM goalie gear, Alex.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Holtby is in EF5 graphic 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, chile57 said:

Looks like Price is also sporting a Pro's Choice lid so I wouldn't necessarily label him a for sure convert yet. Might just be trying different things (as keepers tend to do in the "preseason"). We'll see what he's wearing in game one.

i can confirm you price would be in true gear when the season start

50 minutes ago, Yzueblin said:

i can confirm you price would be in true gear when the season start

From what I have read online, yes no more CCM gear. Pro choice mask now, as his new painter was showing off his new design. Apparently his contact with CCM was up and he never renewed. Think his history with Lefevre and Jorg (True pro rep) helped him too. Jorg goes back with him to his Vaughn days.

131976215_10158923840374819_243683414941

Welcome Jacob Ingham to the DaveArt Family!🙏🏻😊 It was so exciting to paint and create your vision. The design is a tribute to the Hollywood Walk Of Fame✨📽. A design filled with stars of glitter✨ and loaded with details..👀🔍 Thanks Jacob! 🙏🏻😊 @jacobingham_ @lakings #DaveArt @nhl #DaveArtFamily@ontarioreignhockey @theahl #DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity

Edited by Hockeytown0001

134081634_10158946786419819_851400763515

It is so exciting to unleash the next chapter in Evan Fitzpatrick’s mask art saga🎺🎶. Crisp and clean on a distance and built on the beautiful team logos🎶, and filled with details and storytelling when you come up close...👀🔍🤓 Thanks Evan for the paint ride! 🙏🏻😊@puckstopper_50 @stlouisblues @nhl #DaveArtFamily#DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity

134519489_10158948836069819_264736141217

It is with great joy we unleash the latest NYR mask for my friend Igor Shesterkin🙏🏻🗽😊. It is a direct continuation built on his previous masks with a design inspired on the Rangers logo lines🌃. All created with a lot of silver✨and storytelling and 3️⃣-D FX all over the canvas... Thanks Igor for the paint adventure! 🙏🏻🤓 @shesterkinigor @nyrangers #DaveArt@nhl #DaveArtFamily#DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity@bauergoalie

135116415_10158951523889819_765980886058

The mask art saga for Vitek Vanecek continues, here comes the latest chapter🚀📕. This design has a more red base than his other new mask with a more white base. It is a clean and crisp design built on the beautiful team logos⭐️🦅. A design which works both up close👀🔍 as on a distance. Thank you Vitek for the paint ride! 🙏🏻😊 @vitacz15 @capitals #DaveArtFamily @nhl #DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity@bauergoalie 🤓

135570870_10158953664224819_242005001965

I am very happy to unleash the latest Kings bucket for my friend Jonathan Quick😊👑. The design is a direct continuation built on his masks from last season, loaded with extreme detail work 🔍👀 and 3️⃣-D FX and storytelling📓. And Jonathan and I have more stuff coming up...🙏🏻😊 Thanks Jonathan! #jonathanquick @lakings #DaveArt @nhl #DaveArtFamily#DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity@proschoicemask

136650061_10158958216959819_374399586697

I am very happy to unleash the very first Flames mask for my friend Jacob Markstrom💪🏻🔥. Jacob and I have worked together for sooo many years🤓 and it is always so exciting to brainstorm new mask designs with Jacob😊🙏🏻. This mask is a clean cut design based on the awesome game jersey, mixed with vintage effects and a little touch of 3️⃣-D... And Jacob and I have already more stuff in the pipeline...😊 Thanks Jacob! 🙏🏻😊🔥 @markstrom25 @nhlflames @nhlflames #DaveArt @nhl #DaveArtFam 

132039548_10158919463919819_226811493225

The next Caps mask creation for my friend Pheonix Copley is here🙏🏻. It is a direct continuation based on the first one🦅. This one has a more white and light base, it was so exciting to create🙏🏻😊. It is crisp and clean on a distance, and again it is built on the awesome team logos⭐️🎨. It lives and breath Washington Capitals with the white bottom and crisp details, and when you come closer the 3️⃣-D FX delivers... Thanks Pheonix for the paint ride! 🙏🏻🤓❤️ @pheonixcopley @capitals @nhl #DaveArt #DaveArtFamily#DaveArtTheCradleOfCreativity@bauergoalie 😊

2 hours ago, Snowman30 said:

More pics of Price and his new Pros choice with his new paint job

Not sure if anyone's noticed - but if you look closely, Price has regular red and red weave on his pads

Personally not liking the blue logos against the red background, looks like a blurry mess.  But I doubt he'll stick with red

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HamelinGraphix said:

Anybody know if the goalie from Finland in the WJC is 100% G5, or if there's some reskining going on here?
I'm not completely sure that the trapper is a G5 and not a GT2.

World Juniors daily recap: And we're off! - Broad Street Hockey
Elmer Soderblom Shines Despite Sweden's Early Exit at the 2021 World Junior  Championship
World junior roundup: Canada advances to final with 5-0 win over Russia

I was under the impression that Warrior refused to reskin its own lineups.

11 hours ago, Mike24 said:

That Quick mask is just an abortion. 

Not that the others aren’t.  This one stands on its own. 

100%, he had a fairly iconic design (as far as modern goalies go) and now has this indistinct bowl of Daveart crap 

Daveart is a show pony artist - undoubtedly talented and skilled when it comes to techniques, but the overall design, composition and concept is usually an ill-conceived mess!

Edited by raucebyalien
  • Like 1

136650061_10158958216959819_374399586697

Thanks to Dave Art - I now realize that the Flames logo on it's side actually is a burning mushroom.

Espeon (Pokémon) - Drawception

(The white inside of the C looks like a white mushroom to me - or a chef's hat)

Edited by MTH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1