Warrior Ritual CR1 Goal Stick

IPv6Freely

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Pauly35or00 said:

For anyone that cares it seems that Rinne is using a V1 branded stick against the Leafs tonight. Curious if it's the real deal or just branding.

Probably real. If he just wanted to use a CR1, he'd just use a CR1. I don't think there's much to be gained by dressing a stick BEFORE release. Typically it's post-release where a player wants to use what they're accustomed to but the manufacturer wants to show off their latest and greatest so the kids go out and buy it. 

10 hours ago, thebigm said:

They are definitely more durable i have close to 40 games on my stick and its going strong!

That is amazing!  Given how much I've liked my CR1, I can't wait to get my grubby little paws one one of these twigs.  I'll have to make sure my LHS gets them in in the Bishop pattern I prefer.  They only carried CR1s in Quick, which was more than a little annoying!

15 hours ago, Puckstopper said:

That is amazing!  Given how much I've liked my CR1, I can't wait to get my grubby little paws one one of these twigs.  I'll have to make sure my LHS gets them in in the Bishop pattern I prefer.  They only carried CR1s in Quick, which was more than a little annoying!

are you in canada or us?  I have all curves coming in

• 3 weeks later...

Been using CR1 for a month or two, 2-4 times a week. Still feels like day 1. I’ve hit the ice in anger a few times and nothing happened. 

It did take several skates to get the live rebound feel (vs swagger foam which was deadening, any little shot or pass hitting this stick sends it out further than expected). Love the shots I can whip up with this. Can only imagine what the new one will be like. 

Archived