2018 USA Olympic Hockey Jerseys Unveiled

SaveByRichter35

@BadAngle41 - I have to disagree here!

With all the goalie mayhem in Vegas, I have been watching a lot of their games... Their jersey's not that awful at all! They grow on you.

You have be realistic that Vegas was never going to have something iconic as the habs and they are way better than nearly expansion jersey ever. . . Don't make me spam this thread with Thrashers or Preds!!!

Do we think these could save the USA jerseys?

usapad.jpg

27 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

With all the goalie mayhem in Vegas, I have been watching a lot of their games... Their jersey's not that awful at all! They grow on you.

You have be realistic that Vegas was never going to have something iconic as the habs and they are way better than nearly expansion jersey ever. . . Don't make me spam this thread with Thrashers or Preds!!!

Oh I'm not saying I don't understand that Vegas are what they are for a number of reasons... just that I think they look awful. As do the Preds and a fair number of other ones around the league. I don't wish any spamming on this or any other thread. As for these saving the USA Jerseys... I think they (and the jerseys) could benefit from a red accent and less of this sky blue that somehow found it's way in there. But I'll watch either way. It's hockey. 

24 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

No.  Nothing can save these jerseys.  Looks like he old TPS graphic.  Jersey still sucks

14 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

Hockey's trying to do what they do over in Europe with soccer. They change their uniforms almost every year and people still the new and fresh uniform. Why? Cus they know people will do it. As bad as some of these look, there's still money to be made. And I feel like the NHL is gona try to do that too somehow.

Nike actually doesn't change international jerseys a lot. Only countries that request it get changes often (see Canada). 

20 hours ago, Mike24 said:

I get there's money to be made for Nike 

I wish they would stick with a classic looking USA uniform.  Minor tweaks.  

Not like the USA rolls out a new Flag every Olympics.  

Nike doesn't make a tonne on international jerseys, they don't offer a tonne or replicas for sale and are actually sought after in the jersey collecting community. 

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Man, nothing about those new jerseys are good. Even Sweden, the best of the bunch, isn't great.

Russia with an almost flat red?

Korea with no red in it?

Russia is shades of red for the "big red machine" theme. Which makes sense throwing back to their golden years.

Korea's darks have red in them.

Archived