Stick Comparison Database

TheGoalNet

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Description?

Knew I was forgetting something. Sticks are a 25in V1 Pro+ and a 24in Hyperlite. Both standard shoulders. Hyperlite has a P31 round toe, V1 has a TWT curve. Bauer seems to be a flatter lie (maybe 14?) I’m pretty sure warriors are lie 15. Personally I prefer playing with the warrior. 

9 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Knew I was forgetting something. Sticks are a 25in V1 Pro+ and a 24in Hyperlite. Both standard shoulders. Hyperlite has a P31 round toe, V1 has a TWT curve. Bauer seems to be a flatter lie (maybe 14?) I’m pretty sure warriors are lie 15. Personally I prefer playing with the warrior. 

But in essence the same height and curve. Got it

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ilyazhito said:

On a different note, what company is the most reliable when it comes to producing full right sticks? I've had to go with Christian for my present set, and I'm not sure how many of the main companies carry a consistent stock of full right sticks. 

Depends entirely on your size. This is my first time. changing paddle sizes ever; I have only ever used a 23. I used reebok back in the day, and I've used pretty much everything else since. Warrior, CCM, and most recently Bauer. depends on who has stock. True never made full right sticks in my size so I have no comment there. Bauer seems to produce the most full right stock regularly and CCM behind them. This is the first year Warrior has multiple curves for Fulbright sticks at retail.

7 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Depends entirely on your size. This is my first time. changing paddle sizes ever; I have only ever used a 23. I used reebok back in the day, and I've used pretty much everything else since. Warrior, CCM, and most recently Bauer. depends on who has stock. True never made full right sticks in my size so I have no comment there. Bauer seems to produce the most full right stock regularly and CCM behind them. This is the first year Warrior has multiple curves for Fulbright sticks at retail.

Thanks. I'll know where to look in case my Christian sticks get too battered to use.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...