CCM EF5 Customizer Online

ZeroGravitas

That's actually better than it was with Axis last year.  Camel is new for sure and I don't think you could do silver weave either last year.  But yeah, they really have been doubling down on Speedskin which, as long as I can get weave on the sliding surface, is fine.

Although the middle knee role really effs up the entire thing, you can definitely find something you like. And perhaps it is just me, the more I play around with this graphic, the more something keeps coming up as familiar to me.

Cujo.jpg

Danis.jpg

Raycrotch.jpg

Turco.jpg

9 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

I wonder if Lefevre would have the files for these since they were doing all the pro gear...

Koho 560-588
Reebok P1 - P4
CCM P1 - P2
CCM EF1 through EF4

Even if they didn’t have them on file it would be nice if they kept peoples homemade replicas on file so that others can use it as a template. For example I’m making a P3 graphic and if someone else wanted a P3 graphic they could just use mine with different colors

13 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

Just when I thought the Potvin replica sets would stop...

Now you don’t only have to worry about Potvin but graphics like larceny and revoke can come back 😬

6CB24E43-66CF-4367-B3A1-AEFDC441A8FB.png.3ae9269a7315560a3279a48dcf5b7304.png

this will be what I’m ordering in a year or so. The thinnest black lines are intended to be stitching so I have a reference to use padskinz on. 

On 3/5/2021 at 7:20 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

How’s this?

760C9CDC-9008-4BF0-B742-6F0A955C9AAD.thumb.png.c3a2b2d75f725d33832f57e73f1e889a.png

I meant on the timing of digital printing.  According to the manager of the store I work at our CCM rep is more optimistic on availability this year.  However, my source is secondhand from a rep who's job is to be upbeat about the product.   I'm not saying I don't believe the manager, the rep, or you.  TBH I'm debating skipping EF5 and waiting on printed gear, so I was just curious where you were hearing 2022.

1 hour ago, Puckstopper said:

I meant on the timing of digital printing.  According to the manager of the store I work at our CCM rep is more optimistic on availability this year.  However, my source is secondhand from a rep who's job is to be upbeat about the product.   I'm not saying I don't believe the manager, the rep, or you.  TBH I'm debating skipping EF5 and waiting on printed gear, so I was just curious where you were hearing 2022.

Also heard 2022 from CCM’s Instagram. Apparently they’re still putting the finishing touches on the clear coat and deciding which material needs to go under the clear. For those of us with access to reps who knows we may get it sooner

On 3/5/2021 at 6:20 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

How’s this?

760C9CDC-9008-4BF0-B742-6F0A955C9AAD.thumb.png.c3a2b2d75f725d33832f57e73f1e889a.png

You can order a 580, a Potvin, or a Roy. When you put in your graphic request, you will need to ask for it or present a mock up. CCM is not planning on having a library of the retro graphics.

@Chenner29 - Heaton / Koho / RBK / Reebok / CCM always owned the graphic piecces of it. All of Lefevre pieces are cut by a die and not a CNC. There is no issue I am aware of with Lefevre owning a graphic or file.

2 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I just want my damn koho 580 two-piece. Same one hiller wore. It can have any damn graphic you like

I'd bet that the Flames equipment sale still has Hiller's old gloves. Guys almost never buy the full-right stuff, and there were three or four sets there a few years ago.

Archived