Deep Dive: 2021 Bauer Hyperlite

TheGoalNet

4 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

B7906A7D-EC26-4053-926E-8F43213873EB.jpeg.608e905972a586be57bfd8f1fdec574d.jpeg
I’ll let you know. Definitely feels smaller than premier thankfully. I got the last medium on bauers website 😉

I like to look bigger lol my Premier is also beefed up, I actually ended up putting the hyperlite on. It wasn't bad, felt light compare to my Premier. Not sure how the protection will be. It's a nice unit overall. I'll need to go measure in store how much coverage I lose up top. My floaters have saved me a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 9:35 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

B7906A7D-EC26-4053-926E-8F43213873EB.jpeg.608e905972a586be57bfd8f1fdec574d.jpeg
I’ll let you know. Definitely feels smaller than premier thankfully. I got the last medium on bauers website 😉

The store I work at got in a demo unit.  I'll have it on the ice Thursday, but spend last night getting it fit.  It's not as easy to move in out of the box as my 2X Pro was, but feels much beefier and presents bigger at the shoulders and has quite a bit more rib padding.   I had a squeaker between the arm and body last Sunday that wouldn't have been an issue if I was wearing this thing.  

6 hours ago, Hockey1234 said:

Anyone have any idea what the turnover time is on procustom orders?

My Digiprint ProCustom order was 7 weeks exactly.   Just picked them up last night and will share once I get good pics taken.

6 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

The store I work at got in a demo unit.  I'll have it on the ice Thursday, but spend last night getting it fit.  It's not as easy to move in out of the box as my 2X Pro was, but feels much beefier and presents bigger at the shoulders and has quite a bit more rib padding.   I had a squeaker between the arm and body last Sunday that wouldn't have been an issue if I was wearing this thing.  

I’ve had mine on the ice twice now and the padding is ridiculous. Maybe too ridiculous cause it is super toasty to wear

On 4/8/2021 at 11:24 AM, Teezle said:

What flex profile is recommended for someone who is generally happy with the standard CCM "pre-curved, single internal, single external" break?

I've been trying to figure this out as well. I'm leaning towards Ultrasonic with the Stabiliflex kneeblock but I'm not sure how the Ultrasonic medium flex point compares to Eflex.

On 6/25/2021 at 11:22 PM, mr_shifty1982 said:

Hey man, will Bauer do custom arms only on this? I like my beefed up premier too much but the arms need a change. 

I'm not sure, doesn't seem likely to me but I would go into your local store and talk to the manager.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

Any reviews on the chesty?

Top notch but lacking elbow floater protection. Perfectly substantial against AHL guy even after months of use. Maybe a little toasty but that could be just me or Texas hockey. A sheet of foam fixed my elbow floater protection problems. 

• Like 1