2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

@coopaloop1234 this is where you say "yes, I like to print all kinds of pretty stuff while I wear my skirt kilt." 

Yes, I love to make pretty patterns to decorate my humble abode. It really brings the place together and makes me feel warms and fuzzy.

1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Yes, I love to make pretty patterns to decorate my humble abode. It really brings the place together and makes me feel warms and fuzzy.

That sounds lovely.  If you use Warrior sticks can you make me a cutout for the main logo on the paddle?  Thank you dear.

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

That sounds lovely.  If you use Warrior sticks can you make me a cutout for the main logo on the paddle?  Thank you dear.

Would you like me to fluff it up a bit too? I can really personalize it for you.

13 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Would you like me to fluff it up a bit too? I can really personalize it for you.

When you ask if you want me to fluff it up do you mean the cut out or your peepee in your skirt?  The answer might be yes depending on which....

12 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

When you ask if you want me to fluff it up do you mean the cut out or your peepee in your skirt?  The answer might be yes depending on which....

Who says it was my ding dong I was offering to fluff up?

• Haha 1

yes,  made some autobot logo shirts for kid birthday parties,  some single color jersey logos and gym wear, etch some wine glass, prob do mask decals later.

7 hours ago, Colander said:

...as @DL42 quietly steers the bus back onto the road as if nothing ever happened...

He doesn’t get distracted when there’s traffic in the slot 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, DL42 said:

yes,  made some autobot logo shirts for kid birthday parties,  some single color jersey logos and gym wear, etch some wine glass, prob do mask decals later.

Thank you but you and Coop are off the hook.  My sister in law does this stuff too.  Thanks gents.