cwarnar

G4 Thread

18 hours ago, RichMan said:

No leaks on the G5 line anywhere? Any GT3 in the makes?

Nothing so far.  Retailers have been shown the line as well as the catalog.  I got a few tidbits but as per the norm these days I'm sworn to secrecy until launch of the promo materials.   I would say its a refresh of the G series vs any major changes or overhauls.  As many have dropped it'll be a big year for Warrior Goalie as a whole

1 hour ago, cwarnar said:

Nothing so far.  Retailers have been shown the line as well as the catalog.  I got a few tidbits but as per the norm these days I'm sworn to secrecy until launch of the promo materials.   I would say its a refresh of the G series vs any major changes or overhauls.  As many have dropped it'll be a big year for Warrior Goalie as a whole

The leak I saw included a snapshot of the helmet Warrior is releasing too. Definitely interested in looking at it.

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

The leak I saw included a snapshot of the helmet Warrior is releasing too. Definitely interested in looking at it.

That will be big.  The customizer also was launched in error for a few hours, weeks ago

21 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

That will be big.  The customizer also was launched in error for a few hours, weeks ago

From what I saw of the graphic, it was the GT2 but even worse. lol

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

From what I saw of the graphic, it was the GT2 but even worse. lol

I'm thinking that they did that on purpose to see what the reaction would be in regards to graphics :D 

I saw it up close, it's not that bad. Not that great either. What really impressed me was that pro level mask they're putting out.

18 hours ago, ULTIMA said:

I saw it up close, it's not that bad. Not that great either. What really impressed me was that pro level mask they're putting out.

What about the new stick?

8 hours ago, Peter36 said:

What about the new stick?

That's the piece I'm really excited about.  It'll be interesting to see how it performs.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:14 PM, Puckstopper said:

I just used one of these to go over the stitching on my GT2 set that had a similar issue.   Problem fixed!  It only took about 10 minutes and once you have a sewing awl you'll find all sorts of uses for it.

http://www.speedystitcher.com/

Which type of thread did you use? I need to repair my G4s soon.

Just use the waxed thread that comes with the awl, or if your picky about color order matching waxed thread from Amazon.

• Thanks 1