G4 Thread

Dude, thank you. I searched over and over again... and yet I never thought to check the pro one. I thought it was sold out with the senior when I first checked, and I actually opened he senior window twice. 

such a dumbass. 

thanks man! Ordered that and the leather boot strap. Fingers crossed. 

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pulled the trigger today on a custom set of G4s. Now the wait...

Couldn't be more excited with how these turned out! Thanks again @Kirk3190 and the guys at Warrior!

Another teaser of more to come...

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

Just used my G4’s for the first time today and had the issue with the pad overlapping at the top. Is this an issue with adjusting my stance or is it something I can adjust on the pad that I can drop the pad a little lower?

thanks a lot for the response!

That half inch can cause problems I have to ask my buddy if trimming the thigh rise is good on these otherwise Cuprajake prolly has the best advice. I know storing my GT sr pads upside down isn’t making them anymore s shaped and not being overlapping I remember the guy on socialmedia taking a saw to his Warrior pads during a tornament that pic was brutal!

I never used G4s, but on both my GT2's and my G5's, the tops started out quite stiff and tended to overlap.  After a few ice times they'd broken in and met perfectly.  If you've got the pro series you can use the Profile Lock to accelerate the break-in process, but if not just store them upside down for a couple weeks and you should be in good shape.

3 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

I never used G4s, but on both my GT2's and my G5's, the tops started out quite stiff and tended to overlap.  After a few ice times they'd broken in and met perfectly.  If you've got the pro series you can use the Profile Lock to accelerate the break-in process, but if not just store them upside down for a couple weeks and you should be in good shape.

I got the amature pads LOL I will store them upside down then. Ofcourse I aint got them yet as my buddys still workin on them. Thank you.