G4 Thread

cwarnar

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Funny enough, after my game I saw another set of G4's. They didn't look as good, but considering I've seen three pairs of warriors in the past 5 years and seeing 2 pairs in the same night? 

Apparently people are stoked for the new line. 

I’m floored at home many sets are floating around without the line being released!

@Kirk3190 are these advance sets to retailers/ambassadors?   

2 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

I’m floored at home many sets are floating around without the line being released!

@Kirk3190 are these advance sets to retailers/ambassadors?   

Hey, I'm as surprised as you were. My first post with the pics, I saw the guy on the other side of the rink. 

I was more curious if he was wearing G3 or GT. Didn't expect G4

1 minute ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Hey, I'm as surprised as you were. My first post with the pics, I saw the guy on the other side of the rink. 

I just want my custom GT set!!!

2 hours ago, dreadlocked1 said:

I need that set.  Can't wait to see it.

Thanks... feeling a little guilty about retiring the G2's, but also super excited to slide into some G4's... it'll be great to be back in black.

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Fantastic to see these pads making it out to customers now... 

40 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I think the lettering on the knees should of been white. But i definitely see why he went with the black on black.

Thanks for the compliments boys... 

Coop, I debated that for awhile... But I love my pads to look clean and crisp... I think I accomplished that!

6 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I think Warrior kinda screwed the blocker graphic.  Its the exact opposite of everything else.  How did that not get caught?  Pads look great though!

I like that the lines are perpendicular on each side.  Seems like they did it on purpose as it looks sweet in the photo above.  But yes, as you hold your glove up it could make an X but won't unless the blocker got flipped.  Is that what you mean?

Archived