2021 Playoffs

MTH

2 minutes ago, ser33 said:

Do you understand how difficult it is to shoot back without knowing the language?) With this level of translation, I just don't understand many of your jokes. therefore, I rarely write, realizing that I am difficult to understand. but I read everything

Россия №1! Канада отстой!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ser33 said:

Do you understand how difficult it is to shoot back without knowing the language?) With this level of translation, I just don't understand many of your jokes. therefore, I rarely write, realizing that I am difficult to understand. but I read everything

The fact you even try to interact is cool with me. That being said, the phrase ‘dead closet’ is the funniest thing I have read, and PLEASE note that I am making fun of the literal translation Google made, not you. Thanks for your contribution on here. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

The fact you even try to interact is cool with me. That being said, the phrase ‘dead closet’ is the funniest thing I have read, and PLEASE note that I am making fun of the literal translation Google made, not you. Thanks for your contribution on here. 

it was slang that Google didn't understand. my fault dead, in this case, means sedentary, useless. well, a wardrobe, yes, it is as a piece of furniture that they call a person of a large size) I appreciate that it made you laugh) really, funny happened with the "dead closet", lol ps When I was writing this, I noticed that Google translated the same word "closet" in different ways. in your version, it will probably look even funnier)

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:
Россия №1! Канада отстой!

you mixed up the epithets)) Canada has been excellent this year. Yes, you will be surprised, but I was rooting for Canada at the World Championships. do you know why? because a guy from this forum, whom I don't even know, had a relative playing there)) and it aroused interest. if I don't confuse anything, it was he who brought the gold to Canada

that you wrote it in Russian, I appreciated

Just now, ser33 said:

you mixed up the epithets)) Canada has been excellent this year. Yes, you will be surprised, but I was rooting for Canada at the World Championships. do you know why? because a guy from this forum, whom I don't even know, had a relative playing there)) and it aroused interest. if I don't confuse anything, it was he who brought the gold to Canada

that you wrote it in Russian, I appreciated

Да, я не удивлен, что есть грамматические ошибки, я использую тот же метод перевода Google, что и вы.

И не воспринимайте мои посты слишком серьезно, большинство моих постов просто для развлечения.
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, ser33 said:

it was slang that Google didn't understand. my fault dead, in this case, means sedentary, useless. well, a wardrobe, yes, it is as a piece of furniture that they call a person of a large size) I appreciate that it made you laugh) really, funny happened with the "dead closet", lol ps When I was writing this, I noticed that Google translated the same word "closet" in different ways. in your version, it will probably look even funnier)

Not your fault! Now I can appreciate ‘dead closet’ further! My Bristolian slang can get me in trouble. When I see a bird (woman) that I fancy (find attractive), I say she’s ‘gurt lush’ (smoking hot). Most people look at me very strangely. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Not your fault! Now I can appreciate ‘dead closet’ further! My Bristolian slang can get me in trouble. When I see a bird (woman) that I fancy (find attractive), I say she’s ‘gurt lush’ (smoking hot). Most people look at me very strangely. 

Is Bristol the United Kingdom? I don’t confuse anything? or is there such a city in North America too?

1 minute ago, bunnyman666 said:

There are a few Bristols across the States, and the accent is decidedly different!

it's great that this forum brings together so many people from different parts of the world

I like British cinema and actors. but I'm indifferent to football)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ser33 said:

it's great that this forum brings together so many people from different parts of the world

I like British cinema and actors. but I'm indifferent to football)

Football is football. Hockey took my fancy harder than football, so I was definitely the odd one out in my youth. When I came to North America, I felt more at home in my preference in sport. I like the way my countrymen do Mystery on TV, myself.

7 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Football is football. Hockey took my fancy harder than football, so I was definitely the odd one out in my youth. When I came to North America, I felt more at home in my preference in sport. I like the way my countrymen do Mystery on TV, myself

I like Guy Ritchie's films. unfortunately, they lose a lot when translating