Daily Chit-chat

seagoal

2 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'd love to be brought into modernity too lol.  I just found out that my Veteran team's 501c3 cleared.  I wonder if there's any chance of being gifted a new set lololololol.  Of course they would probably end up having to be "Oilers" colors though.

You mean Islanders.

Just now, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'd love to be brought into modernity too lol.  I just found out that my Veteran team's 501c3 cleared.  I wonder if there's any chance of being gifted a new set lololololol.  Of course they would probably end up having to be "Oilers" colors though.

I think new goalie gear is a very appropriate business expense.  I'm quite biased, though.

BTW, your homie with the torso in the hockey thread is like a doppelganger to The Miz in WWE.  Just sayin'.

2 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Oh and @SaveByRichter35

AND I just saw on post 1 for the Hockey Chat Thread you started that it had the same mission as this thread that I started.   I didn't realize it at the time.  Forgive me I've failed you.

Why would you apologize?

25 pages Vs. 3 pages.

The people have clearly chosen their favourite.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You mean Islanders.

Sure, same thing.  

32 minutes ago, seagoal said:

I think new goalie gear is a very appropriate business expense.  I'm quite biased, though.

BTW, your homie with the torso in the hockey thread is like a doppelganger to The Miz in WWE.  Just sayin'.

Ehhh, I know who you mean but other than the tits and abs his face doesn't actually look very similar to me.  Maybe its because of the expression on his face lol.

29 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Oh and @SaveByRichter35

AND I just saw on post 1 for the Hockey Chat Thread you started that it had the same mission as this thread that I started.   I didn't realize it at the time.  Forgive me I've failed you.

Its fine, I made that one to just talk about random hockey shit, not so much random every day shit lol.  I don't think anyone even knew it was here.

59 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

So I’m just not good enough huh

You want my abuse? 

1 hour ago, insertnamehere said:

I'll likely be due a good chunk of backpay in a few month's time, contemplating some custom gear to get precisely what I want for once instead of going for the "eh, good enough" route.  

Anyone know when the G6 line will be available?

image.png

Warrior products have generally released in the spring like the rest of the guys not named Brians.

52 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Is that a nice area?

Not particularly. It's the prairies, so flat and full of wheat. 

47 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Because you've been fishing for opportunities or because they have worked with you and like you?

Both. Personal contacts, one within my own work, and one from a friend. 

29 minutes ago, insertnamehere said:

I think it has one of the higher violent crime ratings for Canada, but based on his current profile location of Surrey, BC I don't think that'll be any worse. Colder though for sure. 

Thunder Bay is the violence capital of Canada. Saskatoon is not too far behind, Surrey is surprisingly safer. 

10 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

Still can’t play much hockey, so I’ve been working on building a ‘53 Blackguard/Micawber. I may have to call it Malcom because Micawber didn’t show as much grain. Scratch plate to be replaced. Mrs. bunnyman wasn’t happy that a brand new neck looks heavily worn.

29BC4DA8-E35B-4FFD-85A7-8402FD910B77.jpeg

F695B863-2578-46AB-9CDB-6146EC7A1A1A.jpeg

539ADDE0-E663-48B9-BCC4-8DCAB2A208C0.jpeg

FBB47609-2015-46FE-9AEF-5F2E26FDB155.jpeg

7D3C9DD6-539D-4358-8567-59541AACB52F.jpeg

AA3C9DAB-CCF6-4FC4-A823-79186318BF2B.jpeg

This is beautiful. My son has been bothering me to get him a guitar for the past month or so, I'm making him save up for it though.

I've been looking at a basic Epiphone Les Paul, but I admittedly don't know much about guitars. Any recommendations for a young learner? Fairly cheap, as he's a 7 y/o still learning to be responsible and take care of his stuff.