Daily Chit-chat

seagoal

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm really getting the itch for new gear.

1 hour ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Fucking rights you are. 

It's about time you join us with a new set. 

i forget what V you are on 6??  Yeah, it's time. V9s, Quick Slide.  Do it.  Grease Lightning on a pad, you know you want to.  

Just don't allow them to F up your graphic this time ;)

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I'm really getting the itch for new gear.

Fucking do it already, man! You deserve it. 
so now that we’ve peer pressured you into this, are you sticking with Vaughn, coming over to the Brian’s cool kids, or are you gonna roll the dice on that shitty start up that Coop endorses…? 😋

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, seagoal said:

i forget what V you are on 6??  Yeah, it's time. V9s, Quick Slide.  Do it.  Grease Lightning on a pad, you know you want to.  

Just don't allow them to F up your graphic this time ;)

He needs a new colour set. I think he'd look good rocking the colours of the best NY team there is. 

Islanders baby. 😉

1 hour ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Fucking do it already, man! You deserve it. 
so now that we’ve peer pressured you into this, are you sticking with Vaughn, coming over to the Brian’s cool kids, or are you gonna roll the dice on that shitty start up that Coop endorses…? 😋

As long as he joins us cool kids with an actual matching set, it's all kosher to me. 😉

• Like 1

4 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

He needs a new color set. I think he'd look good rocking the colors of the best NY team there is. 

Islanders baby. 😉

As long as he joins us cool kids with an actual matching set, it's all kosher to me. 😉

I fixed your post, bud.  Your autocorrect must not be working very well.  Anyways, my colors are already the same as the best team in NY.  I also already have a matching set so idk wtf you're talking about bruh.  My set matches, I just don't match my teams lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I fixed your post, bud.  Your autocorrect must not be working very well.  Anyways, my colors are already the same as the best team in NY.  I also already have a matching set so idk wtf you're talking about bruh.  My set matches, I just don't match my teams lol.

Ever wonder why the rest of the world doesn't use the same style of spelling or measurement system? 

Yea... 

I was mostly poking fun at Lucky there about the matching set. I know you, me and, Seagoal aren't ummatching wannabes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1