Wilcox Goal Design Thread

cwarnar

14 minutes ago, cwarnar said:

I have been in contact with Dave about his latest product, custom mask bags.  Since he does gear PT (I know he was talking about moving WGD to a FT gig) he's a very tough man to get a hold of.  I even floated him the idea of adding a rep to eliminate the communication gaps.

We were speaking thru Facebook messenger as well.  @bunnyman666 if you want I can give him your info... just let me know

Best way is his email - Wilcox.Goal.Design@gmail.com 

That's kinda where the frustration began was email!  I got really pissy when he was posting on social media and then not replying to email.  The only reason why I got an email last night was that I posted a reply on a post about his helmet bag that he did not reply to my email! He quickly replied AND took off my reply!  We never discussed what was going to go on with my glove. I even replied to the email and told him I can be a ball buster, but treat me right and I'll love you up everywhere.   I guess I am still a bit sore about him not replying to me about the player fingers on my blocker even though I "let it go". 

Yeah- I just want to get out my frustrations and move on, @cwarnar

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, cwarnar said:

I have been in contact with Dave about his latest product, custom mask bags.  Since he does gear PT (I know he was talking about moving WGD to a FT gig) he's a very tough man to get a hold of.  I even floated him the idea of adding a rep to eliminate the communication gaps.

We were speaking thru Facebook messenger as well.  @bunnyman666 if you want I can give him your info... just let me know

Best way is his email - Wilcox.Goal.Design@gmail.com 

He's been very responsive to me on IG messenger as well. Sent me some cool retro TPS stuff to post 

52 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

That's kinda where the frustration began was email!  I got really pissy when he was posting on social media and then not replying to email.  The only reason why I got an email last night was that I posted a reply on a post about his helmet bag that he did not reply to my email! He quickly replied AND took off my reply!  We never discussed what was going to go on with my glove. I even replied to the email and told him I can be a ball buster, but treat me right and I'll love you up everywhere.   I guess I am still a bit sore about him not replying to me about the player fingers on my blocker even though I "let it go". 

Yeah- I just want to get out my frustrations and move on, @cwarnar

Hmmm... maybe you know how I feel about you know who now and why! 

12 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

Yep. We could have a LOT to discuss off forum!

Not worth it. Everyone is going to have a bad experience with a given company or a given company / person might be having a bad day when they deal with us and we need to be reasonable. 

However, if a certain company or person has repeat offenses with multiple people, we should make that known load and clear so people don't continue to work with them. 

I am fine posting the occasional bad experience but it's life and it's fair that is recorded. I just want to make sure we don't ruin any small persons reputation over a single issue. 

6 minutes ago, TheGoalNet said:

Not worth it. Everyone is going to have a bad experience with a given company or a given company / person might be having a bad day when they deal with us and we need to be reasonable. 

However, if a certain company or person has repeat offenses with multiple people, we should make that known load and clear so people don't continue to work with them. 

I am fine posting the occasional bad experience but it's life and it's fair that is recorded. I just want to make sure we don't ruin any small persons reputation over a single issue. 

No- I understand.

My intention is not to ruin ANYBODY'S reputation here. I am just showing my frustration.

For the record- good products, fair prices, shady communication skills.

Dave did email me back. I guess he is just busy. I know I can be a ball buster, but I am 10,000x harder on myself than on others. Believe me- if I miss a lead time, I compensate HEAVILY.  I consider how much competition I have.

Sara is busy until August. 

Should I give Dave a chance and let him dazzle me?

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

Dave did email me back. I guess he is just busy. I know I can be a ball buster, but I am 10,000x harder on myself than on others. Believe me- if I miss a lead time, I compensate HEAVILY.  I consider how much competition I have.

He does very nice work... Its worth some patience...

1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

Yes, I think comparing reskinners would be awesome 

15 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

Give it a shot.  If he can hit a good time frame for you then why not?  

10 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Give it a shot.  If he can hit a good time frame for you then why not?  

He still has not addressed my blocker issue from a blocker he built me last year.  I asked about a cost to replace the player finger palm or do a conversion to a conventional  palm. I am a little leary at this point.

Archived