It's Not Always the Gear...

CJ Boiss

13 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

I have a practice jersey from a goalie camp I attended to years ago. I have no idea what size it is, but it fits nice and snug and doesn't go past my hips.

It's too bad the tag is all washed out.

Yea, I think the generic 4XL jerseys and not specific goalie cut ones are what I'm talking about. There's a difference between big and tailored and just big.

Here's a vid snip of me in an Adidas 58G.  I'm 5'11 with an NHL spec CCM chest unit.

These are my favorite fitting jerseys by far.  There's plenty of stretch in it if you've got an old spec chest.

image.png.cc6e2daf1ed5028b1e94f6cb48c49296.png

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Here's a vid snip of me in an Adidas 58G.  I'm 5'11 with an NHL spec CCM chest unit.

These are my favorite fitting jerseys by far.  There's plenty of stretch in it if you've got an old spec chest.

image.png.cc6e2daf1ed5028b1e94f6cb48c49296.png

That's what I'm talking about. I'm a bit shorter at 5`9“, and I'm currently wearing a 2S. But that's the overall conforming style i like. 

Thanks. 

On 7/6/2021 at 3:58 PM, MTH said:

Ozzie's gear was cool. But his jersey?

Chris Osgood of the Detroit Red Wings holds the Stanley Cup over his...  News Photo - Getty Images

As opposed to:

Detroit Red Wings book excerpt: Chris Osgood at home in Hockeytown

Don't hate the players - hate the game.

I need my seamstress to perform an Ozzie mod to my prototype North Stars jersey. The jersey maker went WAAAAAYYY wide on the sleeves, giving me great coverage that I may even add pool noodles to enhance, but the butt end of my stick gets caught as there is no taper. 

On 7/8/2021 at 4:51 PM, Lucky Pucker said:

Posted this in the playoffs thread too, but what the heck; I’m emotional and overwrought with grief, and not making good decisions- lol!

It's a different camera angle where he's actually closer. All the gear is approved before hand so I don't get the talk everywhere