The official 2021-2022 "Gear sitings" thread

Steph Lawa

Just now, coopaloop1234 said:

What are ya? A Boomer? 

Roasted. 

(just save the gif to your desktop and use the add files option) 

Ah.  I'm mostly on my phone on here but I'm at work today so I'll try. 

That gif was spot on for Brossoit's Bauer Velvets.

3 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Well that's weird, seagoal's gif shows in your quote but not on his original post for me

Yeah haven't gotten either to work for me.  I tried to embed it another way but failed.  Oh well. 

I get an A for effort, at least. 

It's like my 1 goal I gave up in my first game this season with my main team: breakaway later in the 3rd, up 6-0, left hand shot dekes to my right, load my left leg, push, extend the blocker, and just miss. Made the right play, just failed.  :)

40 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Yeah haven't gotten either to work for me.  I tried to embed it another way but failed.  Oh well. 

I get an A for effort, at least. 

It's like my 1 goal I gave up in my first game this season with my main team: breakaway later in the 3rd, up 6-0, left hand shot dekes to my right, load my left leg, push, extend the blocker, and just miss. Made the right play, just failed.  :)

Well as the famous saying goes, "be better"

• Haha 1

I love this picture.  In my view Calgary has one of if not the most beautiful color schemes and uniforms in hockey.  Seattle's colors and uniforms are really, really good too. 

This pic just made me smile

P.S.  that's the goalie with the badass flamey Bauers. 

820779190_Screenshot_20210929-223956_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.cc11ec2167e17805ec0d2249594437db.jpg

Edited by seagoal
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, seagoal said:

I love this picture.  In my view Calgary has one of if not the most beautiful color schemes and uniforms in hockey.  Seattle's colors and uniforms are really, really good too. 

This pic just made me smile

P.S.  that's the goalie with the badass flamey Bauers. 

820779190_Screenshot_20210929-223956_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.cc11ec2167e17805ec0d2249594437db.jpg

Adam Werner was in the AHL, but my god he got underrated while in Colorado as a style guy.

481F5B03-6129-4780-BC02-9D1B95265B11.jpeg

72035224-4CD0-4402-ADD1-AB76239C2CAA.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Adam Werner was in the AHL, but my god he got underrated while in Colorado as a style guy.

481F5B03-6129-4780-BC02-9D1B95265B11.jpeg

72035224-4CD0-4402-ADD1-AB76239C2CAA.jpeg

Yeah I appreciate his bravery and creativity with his gear.  The skyline kinda derails me a bit but that set looks really good.

His Flames set is drool worthy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, motowngoalie said:

Yeah it's too bad, back to really boring gear. Kaden Fulcher is the only guy doing anything interesting and he'll be in the AHL all year.

Fulcher.jpg

It seems to be the case with most goaltending ability as it correlates to gear attractiveness. The greater the ability, the more boring the gear. The greater the gear appears, the greater the likelihood that the goalie will be in the minors. And of course the women tend to have the best of all gear style, and we get little opportunity to see them.

3 hours ago, WillyGrips13 said:

It seems to be the case with most goaltending ability as it correlates to gear attractiveness. The greater the ability, the more boring the gear. The greater the gear appears, the greater the likelihood that the goalie will be in the minors. And of course the women tend to have the best of all gear style, and we get little opportunity to see them.

I guess I'm doomed then after having that Texas flag set and my duct taped bauers.

On 9/28/2021 at 2:38 PM, caument60 said:

A look at Alex Nedeljkovic and Thomas Greiss in the Red Wings' Red vs. White game.

RW Greiss.jpg

Legit, really like that the Redwings make the players EARN the veritically arched wordmark on their jerseys by making the regular season team. Wish more teams had little details like that.

image-asset.jpeg?format=750w

• Like 2