Kelly Nash appreciation thread

bunnyman666

27 minutes ago, WillyGrips13 said:

This whole thread is creepy 😐

What kills me is the total 180

Last week he posts this thread asking "how do i stop feeling shitty" - most people responded by focusing on fitness and off-ice routine

Based on this thread, I'd guess the only off-ice exercise he's getting is in the wrist

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chenner29 said:

What kills me is the total 180

Last week he posts this thread asking "how do i stop feeling shitty" - most people responded by focusing on fitness and off-ice routine

Based on this thread, I'd guess the only off-ice exercise he's getting is in the wrist

Go fuck yourself you fucking cunt!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

Go fuck yourself you fucking cunt!!!

You know what, at first I was going to ignore this.  The other mods suggested I should ban you for a couple days and let it be.  I quite honestly don't care enough of your opinion for your remark to offend me so I'll let it go.

But I am sick and tired of you infecting this board with your fucking sniveling, attention-whoring bullshit.

Your post history is full of you giving advice to other people, yet when someone offers you up something you won't accept it.

Upon first quitting the board a few years ago, you threw a hissy fit and deleted all your posts and threads because no one was paying attention to you. 
Then you (probably) created a fake username and started posted on here posing as your own fucking neighbor or whoever the fuck Dumpy was supposed to be.
Cut to today, you've started 18 million fucking bullshit threads all focused on YOU. 
Now you're using the board to create some weird fucking shrine to objectify and worship this poor gal who (thankfully) will probably never know who you are.

No, it is absolutely fucking crystal clear to me that you should be the one to go 'fuck yourself.' 
Because, if you haven't realized it by now, if you don't love yourself first, nobody else will either.

@Chenner29 For a person who doesn’t “care” about my opinion, you certainly wrote a long, long post about it. As far as everything else goes, I pretty well ignore you except when you jump into a thread that I post.  You seem to be obsessed with me, frankly. That’s kinda weird for a person who doesn’t “care” about my opinion. 

I am not about to address the transgressions you have listed about me. Again- it seems that you have an unhealthy fascination with me. That’s kinda weird. 

I ignore you because I frankly don’t find you to be interesting, nor informative. It is people like you who keep forum participation low. 

Furthermore, if a post gets onto page three by the second day, that truly is the test of whether or not the community finds a contribution to be relevant or interesting. Yeah- I bumped this thread adding pix. Whoop dee doo. Posting replies stating the thread is worthless keeps the thread up top.  Thank you for keeping the post at the top.

I do apologise for the word I used, but not the sentiment. May you have a very, very long life.

Whether or not I am banned or this thread is locked is well outside of my control. But clearly, chenner is the aggressor here. 

2 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

@Chenner29 For a person who doesn’t “care” about my opinion, you certainly wrote a long, long post about it. As far as everything else goes, I pretty well ignore you except when you jump into a thread that I post.  You seem to be obsessed with me, frankly. That’s kinda weird for a person who doesn’t “care” about my opinion. 

I am not about to address the transgressions you have listed about me. Again- it seems that you have an unhealthy fascination with me. That’s kinda weird. 

I ignore you because I frankly don’t find you to be interesting, nor informative. It is people like you who keep forum participation low. 

Furthermore, if a post gets onto page three by the second day, that truly is the test of whether or not the community finds a contribution to be relevant or interesting. Yeah- I bumped this thread adding pix. Whoop dee doo. Posting replies stating the thread is worthless keeps the thread up top.  Thank you for keeping the post at the top.

I do apologise for the word I used, but not the sentiment. May you have a very, very long life.

Whether or not I am banned or this thread is locked is well outside of my control. But clearly, chenner is the aggressor here. 

Would you look at that, the narcissist thinks I'm obsessed with him.

You're a joke, bud.

5 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

I mean, she is a fucking smoke show 🍻.  I'm more of a fan of Jackie Redmond and Lauren Gardner myself.

They are okay, as well. It’s actually better if these ladies ARE NOT ON as I can concentrate on the coverage.  In the end-NHL Network won’t hire ugly women.