Small Saves the youth hockey goalie cartoon

J DeMarco

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    OldieTheGoalie
    Newest Member
    OldieTheGoalie

• By Jimwall
      Hi there, new member.. i need help identifying the cosmetic differences, if any between the bauer profile 960 and profile 950!  so I just picked up what I thought was a great deal on kijiji.. the guy told me it was a bauer profile 960 so I thought great I'll take it.. when I get there I looked it over it looked solid and in good shape but I couldn't find any profile 960 sticker anywhere.. I asked him several times if he was sure it's a profile 960 and he said yes so I took it.. but after I got home I looked some more and I can't find any way of making sure it's a 960 and not a 950.. ALL THE stickers have CONVENIENTLY been scratched off.. just wondering if any of you could help.. thanks!!

• By daffy
      35+2 Vaughn V6 pads nicely broken in. I'm second owner and bought them during covid so barely used them. Carbon enhanced, double internal, single external breaks. Have minor wear on inner toe binding.
      325cdn obo
      Ships from Winnipeg, MB

• By J DeMarco
      Please enjoy the latest Small Saves cartoon.