Warrior G6

coopaloop1234

13 hours ago, Kayen said:

Large bit that hasn't been discussed is that Warrior has only really been prevalent in the last few years. That traction has yet to have carried up from youth goalies wearing it - many goalies will stick to what's familiar especially is they have success and comfort with what they're used to - CCM, Bauer, Vaughn. 

IT HAS not carried up bc it requires major sponsorship at the different leagues lik USHL, college and jother jr leagues, they all have relationships in place and the team sponsonsorship or school sponshonship prob offers the school big discounts for bulk orders.  .

even warrior has diff dept for goalie stick.  the retail custom one made overseas  the one the pros uses are made in mexico.

pros dont change models every year, they want consistency not some marketing gimmicks to buy newest sticks.

7 hours ago, MadsM said:

Thanks, do you know if the e+ is like a thing between sr and pro?

Basically E and E+ are SR.

For gloves and blockers, it goes:

1. G6 Pro+ and G6.1 Pro+
  2. G6 E+ and G6.1 E+.

For leg pads, it goes:

1. G6 Pro+
  2. G6 E+

For chests, it goes:

1. X3 Pro+
  2. X3 Pro
  3. X3 E+
  4. X3 E

For pants, it goes:

1. X3 Pro+
  2. X3 E+
  3. X3 E
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Basically E and E+ are SR.

For gloves and blockers, it goes:

1. G6 Pro+ and G6.1 Pro+
  2. G6 E+ and G6.1 E+.

For leg pads, it goes:

1. G6 Pro+
  2. G6 E+

For chests, it goes:

1. X3 Pro+
  2. X3 Pro
  3. X3 E+
  4. X3 E

For pants, it goes:

1. X3 Pro+
  2. X3 E+
  3. X3 E

What about knee pads? Or has Warrior not released a new model yet?

I've sort of pulled the trigger just now, and let my local hockey store know that as soon as the senior versions become available again to order me a full set. He feels that it will be at least a month or so. Bauer stuff, he will prob get 80% of what he needs next month.

47 minutes ago, BonesDT said:

WTH?!  I was about to order the X3 E+ pants and last weekend they were $229 and now they are $289!  These are a 2021 release, why are they going up in price??

Anyone know what this is about?

Manufacturing cost is going up so retail cost is too. We had to change virtually every price on the floor and go around with price guns to fix the tags at the store last shift. Unfortunately there’s nothing really we can do about it. Also X3, although a 2021 model is like bauers elite and gsx lines, it goes unchanged for a few years and then it’s replaced

4 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Manufacturing cost is going up so retail cost is too. We had to change virtually every price on the floor and go around with price guns to fix the tags at the store last shift. Unfortunately there’s nothing really we can do about it. Also X3, although a 2021 model is like bauers elite and gsx lines, it goes unchanged for a few years and then it’s replaced

But a random out for the blue 25% increase with no warning is insane. And I don’t see any other company effected. I get how the X3 would not chance for years, all the more reason to keep the price the same. If they wanted to increase prices then at least relabel to “X4”. In other words, Warrior is now priced higher than Bauer. THAT is unprecedented!

35 minutes ago, BonesDT said:

But a random out for the blue 25% increase with no warning is insane. And I don’t see any other company effected. I get how the X3 would not chance for years, all the more reason to keep the price the same. If they wanted to increase prices then at least relabel to “X4”. In other words, Warrior is now priced higher than Bauer. THAT is unprecedented!

Bauer jumped $50 on all Vapor player equipment. I didn’t keep track of the vapor goalie prices. That said I did notice as well that the majority of warrior stuff is getting to be more expensive than bauer. I’m not certain why that is but I’m not worried about it personally. 

4 hours ago, BonesDT said:

CCM stuff has gone up previously. Some of their pricing has stayed the same. Some stuff has jumped up like crazy.

I had some price lists dating back to 2021 launch and compared it to today's pricing via HockeyMonkey/GoalieMonkey.

Lookit that CCM 390 Player wheeled backpack. Jesus Christ.

Description Price, 6/12/2022 2021 Target Retail Price % Increase
CCM Pro SR Goalie Pants                  369.99                               329.99 12.1%
CCM 1.9 SR Goalie Pants                  269.99                               229.99 17.4%
CCM Goalie Wheeled Bag 44                  284.99                               209.99 35.7%
CCM Pro Carry Goaliee Bag 42                  119.99                               109.99 9.1%
CCM EFlex5 Pro Stick SR                  259.99                               259.99 0.0%
CCM EFlex5.9 Stick SR                  169.99                               149.99 13.3%
CCM 390 Player Wheeled Backpack                  253.99                               144.99 75.2%
CCM 24in Sport Carry Bag                    86.99                                  49.99 74.0%
CCM 350 Deluxe Carry Bag 37                  105.99                                  84.99 24.7%
CCM Eflex 5 Pro Chest/Arms SR                  599.99                               599.99 0.0%
CCM Axis Pro SR Mask Certified                  949.99                               949.99 0.0%
CCM Axis 1.9 SR Mask Certified                  479.99                               449.99 6.7%

• 2 weeks later...