Warrior G6

coopaloop1234

11 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Lol appreciate you thinking of me but wow you guys thought I was that old?😂😂😂

WATCH IT!!!!!! 39 years young! 😂

Let me know if you guys have any questions, I've been skating with some pros while wearing them and have started figuring out how I want them setup.  I did take the slide plates off but I might slap them back on if I drop some weight, they're insanely fast and I think if you get a pair you should give them a chance. 

I'm working on putting together a video of what pads the plates can fit on too.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, WONGER said:

Let me know if you guys have any questions, I've been skating with some pros while wearing them and have started figuring out how I want them setup.  I did take the slide plates off but I might slap them back on if I drop some weight, they're insanely fast and I think if you get a pair you should give them a chance. 

I will buy those slide plates from you in a heartbeat lol. I check daily to try and find them to put on my G5s. 

1 minute ago, insertnamehere said:

I will buy those slide plates from you in a heartbeat lol. I check daily to try and find them to put on my G5s. 

I'm going to keep them in case I get an itch to try them again.  I'm letting a buddy demo them right now on his 20.1's. 

6 hours ago, WONGER said:

did take the slide plates off but I might slap them back on if I drop some weight

What are the dimensions of the slide plates? I'm wondering if thel fit on my Bauer M5s, if I should buy a pair to test it out. 

7 hours ago, WONGER said:

My last name is Young, so I am in charge of years young…