Warrior G6

coopaloop1234

On 9/23/2022 at 6:40 PM, johncho said:

Be advised, the wait time now for SR level that I was given in Ottawa was anywhere from 3~6 months if I don't mind what colour I get. Part of it could be that they were trying to push the stock they had on hand, but that's what I was told =(

Isn’t Pure Goalie selling certain colors right now?

https://goalie.purehockey.com/product/warrior-ritual-g6-e-goalie-leg-pads-senior/itm/47090-41/?gclid=CjwKCAjw-L-ZBhB4EiwA76YzOYyTiQG963siC3XpfCcx7gZmJwEwtYF-QjTwiKaIm0l2Z3ruv1V74BoCCs8QAvD_BwE

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, cuprajake said:

the gloves any better, i really hate my g5, for me the g4 was the best

Weird I always had to opposite experience. Hated G4 but loved G5 and G3. Maybe it was something as simple as the foam in my G4 was glued wrong. G6 and G6.1 definitely felt different than G5 in the store

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Weird I always had to opposite experience. Hated G4 but loved G5 and G3. Maybe it was something as simple as the foam in my G4 was glued wrong. G6 and G6.1 definitely felt different than G5 in the store

I can attest to the same experience between G3/4/5, although I wouldn't say I hated the G4, it was my least favorite feel of the 3. 

Haha, I actually felt the G2 was the best.  The fingers seemed a little longer and the closure was the snappiest.  Never had the G4, but still love the G3 and G5, which feel identical to me.  But Damn, the Warrior gloves are the best, I will never switch.  I may try other leg pads and blockers, etc., but ever since I've been using the G2, my glove has never been better.  Vacuums sooooooooooooooooooooooo many pucks.

Can someone confirm whether the G6 leg pads come with knee pads, like all the prior years.  I don't see any reference to them anymore.  I really need to replace my current knee pads but will wait if they come together.  Thanks.

31 minutes ago, BonesDT said:

Can someone confirm whether the G6 leg pads come with knee pads, like all the prior years.  I don't see any reference to them anymore.  I really need to replace my current knee pads but will wait if they come together.  Thanks.

I don't believe they come with knee pads anymore. My store recently got a bunch of G6 in stock, but all the knee pads we have in the back are older; they're labeled on the laundry bag as to which model/size they correspond to. Didn't see any for G6.

25 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

I don't believe they come with knee pads anymore. My store recently got a bunch of G6 in stock, but all the knee pads we have in the back are older; they're labeled on the laundry bag as to which model/size they correspond to. Didn't see any for G6.

G6 doesn't come with knee pads anymore. 

• Thanks 1