Northstar / GGSU Goalie Sticks

• 1 year later...

I'm a bit late to the party on these... has anyone placed a recent order?

Has Northstar faced the same issues from the factory that Passau did?

(i.e. custom grips discontinued without notice, wrong specs showing up, general QC, etc.)

I placed an order about 3 weeks ago.. I ordered from their website. I don't know about the grips or wrong specs showing up but I did get what I ordered from the website and received a personal email from Rob Laurie to let me know he was out of town when I placed the order and that the sticks were being shipped. That's pretty good service I think. They got here nicely packed. Nice sticks ... super light.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Scythe said:

I placed an order about 3 weeks ago.. I ordered from their website. I don't know about the grips or wrong specs showing up but I did get what I ordered from the website and received a personal email from Rob Laurie to let me know he was out of town when I placed the order and that the sticks were being shipped. That's pretty good service I think. They got here nicely packed. Nice sticks ... super light.

10 hours ago, DL42 said:

no , diff factory. heritage is in ontario. The one passau is in quebec

I peppered Rob with a pile of questions, all of which he was great to answer. So Northstar gets my order!

• 9 months later...