Protechsport Goalie mask **SOLD**

goalieminded

I have a Protechsport goalie mask for sale. Asking $100. The paint is still glossy and minimal scratches. It looks like it's only 1 week old (shows how badly I played as a beer league goalie dodging shots away from my face) Cheater cage which is the best of all (better vision vs certified, and better protection vs cateye)

Navy blue

Chinsling

Theodore mould which fits for most headshapes

Full fiberglass model with extra long chin approx 3lbs.

Custom powder coated white cheater cage

Always cleaned and dried, then stored in protective cloth bag its whole life. Comes with neck protector and sham sweatband with protective bag. Harness strap is in great shape, looks worn due to me wanting it to make it all black with a sharpie. Check out Protechsport for more info. Currently retails for 395CAD ($312) without custom features like chin sling and extra long chin.

I'm only asking for what I paid for powder coat for the cage alone

About Protechsport: Mask maker Michel Doganieri, who used to be under contract by Reebok to make masks for the Reebok pros, like Giguere, Luongo, Brodeur, Auld, etc. Almost all of the Reebok masks you saw in the NHL a couple years ago were built by him.22681ba323338468_small.jpegc12acfc9b2799fda_small.jpegc134a03d7bd716e8_small.jpeg 8a02084c49c62b4b_small.jpeg7e0a3093cfb7c7ef_small.jpeg6effe88e27f0e3e0_small.jpegb36d6e5ea5fb06ce_small.jpegc5daa9cb5581b9e8_small.jpegeac75953d0db6e59_small.jpeg

5 minutes ago, goalieminded said:

I just noticed sidelineswap won't pay me by paypal but can only cash out with balance to use on their site. So I'm cancelling the order there. Are you still interested in buying?

That's weird - Sideline should give you the option to cash you out via ACH to your bank account (but only after the buyer reports the item was delivered).

• goalieminded changed the title to Protechsport Goalie mask SOLD