bunnyman666

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bunnyman666 said:

I don't know how these look:

http://www.homegrownsportinggoods.com/nyravijeunho.html

The reason why I say that is I don't know if it is '80s American Football jersey material (holey nylon) or the double-knit stuff.

Yea the renderings they have as examples definitely show the jersey that I am looking for, I just wish they gave a picture of the actual jersey so you can see the material used like the Kobe jerseys offer.

55 minutes ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Yea the renderings they have as examples definitely show the jersey that I am looking for, I just wish they gave a picture of the actual jersey so you can see the material used like the Kobe jerseys offer.

Their return policy is decent, not great; but you do get your money back.

5 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

The old vaughn logos with the stars and leafs were sick. I miss them doing that. 

I wanted to preserve as much of the spirit from this glove as possible, so since the cuff was in good nick, I cleaned it and recycled it for this glove. 

Sara did a cracking job on this!

Feels nearly broken in, however, I wet the glove and stuck it in my oven (170 F) and worked it a bit. Now, I'm drying the inside. I will repeat this twice more. 

The white bits are a bit less clean compared to the pix. But again- I still like how this turned out.

I just ordered a Canadiens strip. I am going to have Larouque on this strip.

It is confirmed- I just like the older gear sizes! The reskinned Vaughn glove had the best of both worlds- it definitely was new feeling enough where protection was very good, but took little time to break it in. 

The integrated cheater prevented one goal. The pocket and width of the older spec made it much easier to catch pucks. 

In all- I am a happy bunny!

Archived