Recording games

cwarnar

3 hours ago, IPv6Freely said:

I have that (I'm a full CC user) but opened it once and the interface was just so completely different from what I was used to I decided to stick to FCPX for now. I'd actually like to move to Premiere at some point since I'm paying for that but not yet paying for FCPX.

iMovie is almost identical to FCPX in interface and free and honestly I could probably just use that because I'm certainly not using any advanced features of FCPX.

I also use a Contour Design Shuttle-Xpress for editing. It's nice for scrolling through the video and having dedicated buttons for your markers. 

image.png.5c4532996397aa5dabd0dcc1972c6074.png

Getting used to the interface is defiantly worth it, its such a powerful piece of software when you know how to use it, and it really doesn't take to long to figure out the basics.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Znowleopard said:

Getting used to the interface is defiantly worth it, its such a powerful piece of software when you know how to use it, and it really doesn't take to long to figure out the basics.

iMovie (and FCPX) was so simple. Here are your clips, here's your viewer, here's your timeline. I opened Premiere and was like WTF now what. 

9 minutes ago, bunnyman666 said:

I had my Fro Pro (fake GoPro). It recorded videos in 1:30 segments. I had no idea how to get it to record for real. Thank G’d it was something I got from a gift card or I would go nutters on Amazon for selling such shite!!!!!

.. is that 1 minute 30 second clips? Because... WTF...

4 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

I had my Fro Pro (fake GoPro). It recorded videos in 1:30 segments. I had no idea how to get it to record for real. Thank G’d it was something I got from a gift card or I would go nutters on Amazon for selling such shite!!!!!

My FauxPro has a setting called Cyclic Recording for 3, 5 or 10 minute segments. Ninety seconds seems silly low but it's intended for dash cam recordings as it continues to record until the disk space is filled and then it overwrites the oldest recording. So it’s a feature! :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok I really wanna get on the bandwagon too.  My problem is I'm too much of a pussy to put the cam inside the rink and have it get destroyed by a puck.  People I play with would be more interested in shooting for the camera than shooting for a goal, team mates or not.  I am also too much of a pussy to leave the camera on the outside of the glass for risk of someone taking it off the glass and running off with it.  

57 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

@SaveByRichter35 I just hopped on too.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01HOI5B0Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Pretty damn cheap. I have the same issues, it's why if this one ends up getting destroyed it'll be 1/4 of the cost lost.

Risk mitigation babay.

Or just get this, https://puckeye.com/

That’s the one I got... last week they had a lightning sale and I got it for 15% off

Archived