I’m back, bitches!!!

bunnyman666

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MTH said:

Great update. Rich and full of details. Feels like I was right there with you while playing.

The changing room was particularly smelly. The floor was wet. Goodthing I had my skate mat. 

I sharpened my skates to my usual 3/8” Fire hollow, and that was ample depth for the perfectly hard but not brittle ice. 

Almost every shot went behind me. I heard the ridiculing “thonk” of the puck hitting the back of the goal. 

The shower room was awash in water. Good thing I wore shower sandals or I would be nursing athlete’s foot.

• Like 1

Played 4 on 4 tonight. I let in four shaky goals in the first ten minutes, then I ended up with defense. Then I started to play better. I don’t know how I was getting more extension in my butterfly. Of course I also found two soft spots in my breezers and chesty. Those don’t hurt when you prevent the goal LOL 

I wore my Lemelin Atlanta Flames kit tonight. I only ate one meal today. I don’t want skipping meals to be part of a superstition LOL

73D1D1E4-BEC4-412E-AD7C-514CCD841470.jpeg

5B5E3CC9-AE00-46C0-A60F-791BD0EFC2BE.jpeg

• Like 1