Team Pics

estogoalie

Found some old pictures

First is a Pre-2000 from a tournament in Edmonton, AB.

Second is from my ball-hockey team after we won the championship.

Not sure where any other picture I have is.  I was in a Senior team picture but was never given a copy of it.

189796_5469023114_8285_n.jpg

190280_5469088114_756_n.jpg

On 12/25/2017 at 7:22 PM, FIFTY-SIX said:

aaga06-07.JPG

Humor. I played high school with 3 of those guys in that photo. (RIP St Louis). That looks like Piney Orchard.

Are you still playing at Laurel?

I liked playing at Dalgren Hall. Real easy to get overheated but it was cool watching games up on the 2nd level as well.

On 11/18/2019 at 1:20 AM, Ken35 said:

Found some old pictures

First is a Pre-2000 from a tournament in Edmonton, AB.

Second is from my ball-hockey team after we won the championship.

Not sure where any other picture I have is.  I was in a Senior team picture but was never given a copy of it.

189796_5469023114_8285_n.jpg

190280_5469088114_756_n.jpg

Your gym had a Bauer logo hanging? Awesome.

Cooper pads were fantastic!

On 11/18/2019 at 12:02 PM, jacksork said:

Humor. I played high school with 3 of those guys in that photo. (RIP St Louis). That looks like Piney Orchard.

Are you still playing at Laurel?

I liked playing at Dalgren Hall. Real easy to get overheated but it was cool watching games up on the 2nd level as well.

Yes, Piney.  Currently not at Laurel.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, bildeer said:

Found my team picture from my high school days! I was 14 in this photo. As you can see, I was still wearing DoubleG's old V4's that the factory messed up the specs on.

CD hockey 2015-16.jpg

What!! You had those pads.  Man, I used to drool over that set.  Double G was my gear idol back in the GSBB days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seagoal said:

What!! You had those pads.  Man, I used to drool over that set.  Double G was my gear idol back in the GSBB days.

I still have them! I can't see myself getting rid of them any time soon, they're my favorite (and first if I recall correctly) piece of equipment. This was the beginning of my velocity four obsession all the way back in 2013! I think I had just starting using toe buckles when this picture was taken, haha

On 4/13/2021 at 12:53 PM, bildeer said:

Found my team picture from my high school days! I was 14 in this photo. As you can see, I was still wearing DoubleG's old V4's that the factory messed up the specs on.

CD hockey 2015-16.jpg

WTF is with those 3 kneeling on the ice in front of the goalies??  No one sits in front of the goalies!!!

32 minutes ago, Lucky Pucker said:

Well, that coach on the far right is kneeling so... oh, wait; he’s not. AND he’s on skates...? Wow.

Oh wow I didn't even notice that lol.  And the chick next to him is in flip flops lololololololol.  Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing what she looks like now.(DAMMIT!!!  I never added the pedobear emoji!!)