Mach - Bauer 2022 Supreme Line

TheGoalNet

16 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

ProSkateGoal shop on Instagram posted some exclusive pics of their stocked exclusive unit.

Really intriguing build, shoulders and side arm protection looks a lot like my NHL CCM unit

image.thumb.png.153efb653f4581acbf57efc5a0fb5fbb.png

image.thumb.png.c3be6af2afcf9d9ae818218916c8e24c.png

Got a close up look at one of these today and safe to say It’s a huge improvement over ultrasonic with more coverage than hyperlite. 

24 minutes ago, Charlie T said:

Where did you find this link? It says that this chest is in stock and available, but as soon as you leave the link there is no option for any Mach gear on the website.

1. google.com
  2. type in "site:bauer.com mach"
  3. be rewarded

https://www.bauer.com/en-US/goalie-hockey-gear/goalie-pads/supreme-mach-goal-pad-senior-688698555943.html

https://www.bauer.com/en-US/goalie-hockey-gear/goalie-gloves-blockers/supreme-mach-blocker-senior-688698537017.html

https://www.bauer.com/en-US/goalie-hockey-gear/goalie-gloves-blockers/supreme-mach-catcher-senior-688698536942.html

Someone should try and order.

Edited by ZeroGravitas

4 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Google is exactly how I stumbled upon that chestie link.  You can't get to it navigating from their website, which tells me they have not finished the page yet, so I'm sure they are working on better quality photos and fixing the ordering link.  Consider it an official leak.

Are those links supposed to be the Senior-level models?  The titles don't use the word "pro" and the description says "Level: Elite".  However the photos still have "Mach" on the gear (I would be expecting "4S" branding instead) and they still have Pro pricing.

9 minutes ago, BonesDT said:

Google is exactly how I stumbled upon that chestie link.  You can't get to it navigating from their website, which tells me they have not finished the page yet, so I'm sure they are working on better quality photos and fixing the ordering link.  Consider it an official leak.

Are those links supposed to be the Senior-level models?  The titles don't use the word "pro" and the description says "Level: Elite".  However the photos still have "Mach" on the gear (I would be expecting "4S" branding instead) and they still have Pro pricing.

Mach is the top-end SR Pro-level gear. The SR-level price point version is the "M5 Pro".

With the Vapor line, the top-end stuff was simply called Hyperlite, no "Pro" in the name either.

Spec-wise M5 Pro seems like a baby-Ultrasonic, so there should be a lot of value there.

Edited by ZeroGravitas

7 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

Interesting. How do Bauer chest protectors usually perform? I'm curious to see if it might be worth it to get a Mach chest protector when my current Vaughn unit wears out. 

My hyperlite held up to AHL shots after it had already taken a season’s worth of beating. They are very solid chests. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThatCarGuy said:

My hyperlite held up to AHL shots after it had already taken a season’s worth of beating. They are very solid chests. 

To add up, been using a 2x pro for a few seasons now (going on its fourth) and there is no noticeable downgrade in protection yet! Very good products! Hopefully you can find your fit @ilyazhito

edit: typo.

Edited by maxtm30
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

Interesting. How do Bauer chest protectors usually perform? I'm curious to see if it might be worth it to get a Mach chest protector when my current Vaughn unit wears out. 

1 hour ago, ThatCarGuy said:

32 minutes ago, maxtm30 said:

To add up, been using a 2x pro for a few seasons now (going on its fourth) and there is no noticeable downgrade in protection yet! Very good products! Hopefully you can find you fit @ilyazhito

I'll toss my hat in and say I've been a big fan of my Hyperlite as well. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:
12 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

In the past I've had a Bauer 1X (Pro) and I now have a Bauer Pro Series Reimer Pro Return. The 1X was great, very few stingers. Only problem areas were the elbows. The padding kept coming out and exposing parts of my elbow (I have larger than average arms / biceps). The Pro series is bomb proof. Great mobility, and you can custom order these to beef up certain problem areas you may have. 

2 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

New strapping on Mach & big ol calf pillow 

So, this looks more like the Vapor line of strapping? Is this accurate? If so I'm going to update my order to the Mach line. The way the 2s and Ultra Sonic strapping is drives me nuts when compared to the vapor.