Mach - Bauer 2022 Supreme Line

TheGoalNet

With my NHL AB18Pro slowly starting to die a slow death (I hate this low grade nylon that everyone seems to be using in their CAs these days), I put an order in for a Bauer Hyperlite body with Mach arms last week.

Large body, medium arms with reinforced biceps, forearms, and shoulder floaters, 20mm shortened forearm

There's also a full custom note section, let's see if they come through

image.thumb.png.bd9e40a316a966bbbe70e0623a0fc792.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Charlie T said:

Thanks! That seems like a great price for a custom graphic set and custom chesty

I ordered through a shop in Canada at the recommendation of someone on GGSU. I was told it would be in my favor financially. Hope it turns out to be that price in the end. 

4 minutes ago, NoProZero said:

I ordered through a shop in Canada at the recommendation of someone on GGSU. I was told it would be in my favor financially. Hope it turns out to be that price in the end. 

That $3,300 includes the custom chest? Because that's a pretty crazy deal. I think a Digiprint set of gloves and pads is about $3,200 USD before any sales tax. So you basically got a free chesty!

• Like 1

My first custom set. Big day when they get here.  Order sent yesterday  

Pads XL Mach skinned ,Hyperlite guts. Semi soft thigh, soft boot, thick profile 

glover  Mach, reinforced T, poron at palm base 

blocker Mach one piece, thumb pillow added   

I tried the hyperlite glove in store and the ultrasonic glove. The ultrasonic is basically the Mach glove, I think.

I like the deep pocket of the Mach 

hyperlite was very comfy tho but went with U.S

Navy and red 

will update when they get here 

F52313AD-CE0B-4CC7-B144-D3D7901EB84C.jpeg

• Like 4

On 5/21/2022 at 8:52 AM, punkard said:

@TVille31 Did you do any special instructions for the toe bridge? When looking at the custom options for centered/offset, they only have the small two hole toe bridge shown, where your photo has the longer 4 hole one.

I think the new 4 hole, HD foam reinforced toe bridge is stock now.  My local shop had a floor model with the same toe bridge.

On 5/23/2022 at 10:35 AM, Teezle said:

Looks great! When did you place your order, and which store did you go through?

Thanks. I placed my order the day the customizer went live - so March 25th. Ordered through Dukes Source for Sports. They've always been great to me!

Edited by TVille31
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

Odd. My 2S Pros have a 4-hole, offset toe bridge. It's not exactly new to Bauer.

I didn't say it was new...I said it comes stock

Here's some pictures to help you out

Mach, sewn in 4 hole leather tab with HD foam

image.png.86f6400669710dcf81835f15cda2f427.png

Ultrasonic, laced in 2 hole leather tab, no HD foam

image.png.e5eba49838561f0f44c386aa102fdda9.png

2S Pro, laced in 2 hole leather tab with HD foam

image.png.572437732472c4ece24e3c0ef650d307.png

Hyperlite, sewn in 2 hole leather tab, no HD foam

image.png.616314e3231b8e3a9b991b4fe3232968.png

image.png

On 5/23/2022 at 6:33 PM, ilyazhito said:

Odd. My 2S Pros have a 4-hole, offset toe bridge. It's not exactly new to Bauer.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:10 AM, Chenner29 said:

I think the new 4 hole, HD foam reinforced toe bridge is stock now.  My local shop had a floor model with the same toe bridge.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm wondering what the difference is between what you're mentioning and the 4-hole toe bridge I have. Maybe it was an after-market mod by the previous user. 

1 hour ago, ilyazhito said:

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I'm wondering what the difference is between what you're mentioning and the 4-hole toe bridge I have. Maybe it was an after-market mod by the previous user. 

Sounds your toe bridge was an aftermarket mod. You bought your pads used, yes?

He's pointing out that you are incorrectly implying that a 4-hole toe bridge has been something Bauer has been putting on off-the-shelf retail pads since 2S Pro when that is not true.

12 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Sounds your toe bridge was an aftermarket mod. You bought your pads used, yes?

He's pointing out that you are incorrectly implying that a 4-hole toe bridge has been something Bauer has been putting on off-the-shelf retail pads since 2S Pro when that is not true.

I must have been confusing that with my 1S Od1ns, because those did have 4 holes. I believe it was an after market mod, though it is hard to tell.

10 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

I must have been confusing that with my 1S Od1ns, because those did have 4 holes. I believe it was an after market mod, though it is hard to tell.

I don't believe 4 hole was offered stock. 1s pads had a three hole toe bridge. 

Edited by goalieThreeOne
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...