Mach - Bauer 2022 Supreme Line

TheGoalNet

56 minutes ago, Nohtaram said:

So nameing will be what GoalNet suggested. M5 Pro for secodn price point.

r/hockeyplayers - 2022 Bauer Supreme Mach and M5 Pro Skates

Note that in previous years, pro has been used in player skates and sticks, goal stick was to only extent. 

2020 and 2021 line up was (for goalie performance products)

Named product

3s/3x

GSX

The GSX will stay for 3 seasons, so a change to X (like s21 player low-end products) in 2023 with the vapor refresh.

I love how they used the icon on those skates though, and notice the yellow stripe on the M5 pro skate matches the stripe on the goal pad, nice coherent design is one of Bauer’s strengths!

Edited by maxtm30

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 10:16 AM, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Not that I would likely use it, but does anyone think gsx gets at least a tech update this year? I bet the sock graphic stays but now we will have had a vapor and supreme update since it came out.

Catalog is leaking as we speak… If you stay konnected (see what I did here?) you will have all your answers 🔜 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I saw the catalogue about a month ago I just don’t remember. I’ll check next time I’m at work.

Sadly don’t have that luxury anymore… but I’m using my degree now and I’m paid more than 1.50$ above minimum wage 😂.

Not gonna lie I don’t really mind about the specs for the line personnally, I doubt they would mess up what the Ultrasonic felt like on the ice. Getting a set mainly for the CORTECH plus upgrade and the full catchlite palm on the glove.

Edited by maxtm30

22 minutes ago, maxtm30 said:

Sadly don’t have that luxury anymore… but I’m using my degree now and I’m paid more than 1.50$ above minimum wage 😂.

LOL, do both.  Most retail operations right now are so desperate that they'll let you put in a couple days or evenings a month.  That's what I do to maintain the discount and the ability to sharpen my own skates.

• Like 2

Just now, Puckstopper said:

LOL, do both.  Most retail operations right now are so desperate that they'll let you put in a couple days or evenings a month.  That's what I do to maintain the discount and the ability to sharpen my own skates.

Sadly my employer doesn’t allow having multiple paychecks… and I love my weekends now, worked weekends for 5 and a half years non stop with college/university at the same time!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, RyanR3KC said:

Any specs on the Mach that can be shared/hinted at yet?

TGN mentioned wearing a mixed Hyperlite/Mach set in the Hyperlite Glove and Blocker review

Your local shop likely has the catalog. You can ask nicely and maybe they'll let you have a look.

Otherwise, the catalog is floating around on the net...

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, TVille31 said:

Really hoping more details start coming out about these soon. I’m torn between ordering a set of the current offerings or waiting until these come out. 

I don't see any reason you shouldn't just wait for the new line. I think Bauer has built a solid reputation for itself by delivering a better pad each generation than the generation before it. I don't think you'll find the new line takes any steps back.

43 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Pure says 608 grams. But doesn't specify the size.

But Googling shows other websites that say 650, 618 and 621. Don't know how trustworthy these two sites are.

you need Bauer marketing literature to go apples to apples. I have no idea what they weight, but I weighed a 25" paddle before and was told my scale looked too heavy? haha

• Haha 1