WTB: CCM EFlex 4 or 5 26" P4 (Crawford)

If anyone can help me find or purchase a eflex 4/5 in a 26inch Crawford curve that would be much appreciated. I have checked everywhere online, used and new as well as in every local hockey shop of mine and can’t find any in the pro model. I recently broke two eflex 4s in three skates and need replacements. Thanks. 

57 minutes ago, David Myers said:

If anyone can help me find or purchase a eflex 4/5 in a 26inch Crawford curve that would be much appreciated. I have checked everywhere online, used and new as well as in every local hockey shop of mine and can’t find any in the pro model. I recently broke two eflex 4s in three skates and need replacements. Thanks. 

I think you PMed me about those Dostal sticks I'm selling on SLS! 

Good luck with your search.  I can post more pics on here of the curve here if you wanna see them, can't do that in the app.

Edit, found some Axis sticks in in 26" with Crawford curve.  Kinda close.

https://www.goaliemonkey.com/equipment/sticks/sr-goalie-sticks/ccm-goalie-stick-axis-sr.html

3 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

I think you PMed me about those Dostal sticks I'm selling on SLS! 

Good luck with your search.  I can post more pics on here of the curve here if you wanna see them, can't do that in the app.

Edit, found some Axis sticks in in 26" with Crawford curve.  Kinda close.

https://www.goaliemonkey.com/equipment/sticks/sr-goalie-sticks/ccm-goalie-stick-axis-sr.html

Yeah that was me😂. I can get the axis locally but I’ve just used the eflex 4 soft flex and I don’t wanna change it because I know it’ll mess up my passing. 

13 hours ago, David Myers said:

Yeah that was me😂. I can get the axis locally but I’ve just used the eflex 4 soft flex and I don’t wanna change it because I know it’ll mess up my passing. 

I have used both, and prefer the Eflex stick much better.  Picked up the Eflex5 for a decent price here but I don't think its a Crawford Curve, my black Eflex4 was also a Price curve.  I think Pro Hockey Life has Eflex4s left as well.

• SaveByRichter35 changed the title to WTB: CCM EFlex 4 or 5 26" P4 (Crawford)