2022 CCM Axis 2 Goalie Pads Glove Blocker

ThatCarGuy

3 hours ago, netminder said:

His point is rarely backed by facts.

Oh man, this is hilarious

I also have not seen, heard or read that the public can just step up and add any graphic they want to to Axis 2 gear yet either.

If you're referring to @Puckstopper, he used to work at a retail store.  Pretty sure CCM announced custom printing at retail to their shops a few months ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Oh man, this is hilarious

If you're referring to @Puckstopper, he used to work at a retail store.  Pretty sure CCM announced custom printing at retail to their shops a few months ago.

He just posted a picture from a catalog as if everyone should assume that it's available to the public lol after I said it WILL BE offered 🤣 

Right, that was SO obvious

Anyways tata

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

He just posted a picture from a catalog as if everyone should assume that it's available to the public lol after I said it WILL BE offered 🤣 

Anyways tata

Does this picture work better for you?

The catalog was released in February/March to retailers

image.thumb.png.17bc15c58dda4f6e5eb5482b7f8a5b76.png

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Believe All Out might have a floating start date at this point, not sure if it's 100% confirm for the launch of Axis.

Anyone who works in a shop have a date?

25 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Catalog might have been sent to retailers earlier. I think most retailers get them in September/October so they can make their bookings for deliveries in April/May, etc. Sept/Oct is about the time I got them.

I really like what they did with the Stock and the Asymmetrical. It really stands out against most of the other designs that slightly mirrors each other. 

Anyone know if there's an upcharge for the Asymmetrical? 

Edited by johncho

2 hours ago, johncho said:

I really like what they did with the Stock and the Asymmetrical. It really stands out against most of the other designs that slightly mirrors each other. 

Anyone know if there's an upcharge for the Asymmetrical? 

It's just a custom set order, I don't think there is an upcharge.

On 4/12/2022 at 12:55 AM, mr_shifty1982 said:

Anyways tata

When you said it was coming, you acted like you had some big, high up "source".   My point was basically the equivalent of saying "No shit, Sherlock".   Finding that catalog took a minimal amount of Googling, and it's been out there for months.  Any simpleton should have been able to piece together that we'd be seeing CCM's version of DigiPrint roughly in this timeline.  Which, I suppose, is what you and your "source" did.

14 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

When you said it was coming, you acted like you had some big, high up "source".   My point was basically the equivalent of saying "No shit, Sherlock".   Finding that catalog took a minimal amount of Googling, and it's been out there for months.  Any simpleton should have been able to piece together that we'd be seeing CCM's version of DigiPrint roughly in this timeline.  Which, I suppose, is what you and your "source" did.

It wasn't leaked here....so, my source provided me with info to the public digital print and I thought I share.  

I'm glad you were aware of this, but no one said a word so again 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ what was the point of your post? Just to make fun.

You're thinking not shit I knew about this, but you didn't share the info. All the digital print we seen so for are for pro players.

34 minutes ago, Telfo said:

looks like customizer isnt coming until late May still...anyone have info about what the custom options will be on the pads? curious if I will be able to get them soft enough for my liking.

See below. Strangely, the catalog doesn't go into face foam options (MaxRebound/ControlRebound/Regular) for Axis2

image.thumb.png.ef30e57f47dc0eb391d2194d075ee8af.png

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

See below. Strangely, the catalog doesn't go into face foam options (MaxRebound/ControlRebound/Regular) for Axis2

image.thumb.png.ef30e57f47dc0eb391d2194d075ee8af.png

Ccm told me that axis 2 was kicking out rebounds to about 7-10 feet away with control foam aka no man’s land. Therefore they decided it would be a bad idea to offer it

7 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Ccm told me that axis 2 was kicking out rebounds to about 7-10 feet away with control foam aka no man’s land. Therefore they decided it would be a bad idea to offer it

Good info, so they're only offering MaxRebound and regular foam? or...

edit

Funny to think about, they're actually protecting us from ourselves

53 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

A little birdie shared these with me.

I really like the look of the backhand of the catcher. Looks very streamlined. Didn't like the path CCM took with EF5.

ax2blocker.thumb.png.30b1c11688fa1fc4a1e29a817e7ed20d.png

please get rid of the quick strap on the blocker, I miss the velcro strap.

28 minutes ago, netminder said:

A couple criticisms. How does that catchers back hand get wide open to air out the inner area post game? Please tell me they finally rid themselves of the side attachments on the finger gussets? I cant tell from pics. Thats one thing Bauer has always done right, the fingers pull down the protective flaps down from the tops or or back of the fingers.

You never did respond to that question regarding what you wear

My set is in... will get some pics going. Got them ahead of the tech explanation, so still have to keep details close to the vest.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CceXd7xvg77/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcbnnO7D32m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcYdBOvtsQr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 1