Beer League Start Times

ilyazhito

When I was down there Wells had one league with 4 teams, they tried their best to even things out but with only 4 teams you had quite the range on each team.

Good luck on Laurel, hopefully they still have decent times and openings for you. If I remember right they had 4 divisions with 6-8 teams per division way back when.

3 hours ago, MTH said:

I've been to these rinks for games. The MedStar rink is tough. It's in downtown Arlington. On top of a parking garage. Then they limit games to their allotted time slots. Regardless of your game clock, the ice time is limited to the scheduled slot. So there is a second count down time that is priority one. We've had to make some 3rd periods running clocks to get the game in.

This was when the Little Capitals AAA team still played there.

Wells rink is closed due to covid last I checked.

Laurel - Gardens Ice Rink I think - has a killer adult league. When you walk into the rear rink, there are huge walls plaques for all the season champs. Some of the team names are hilarious. 

I was just down at the St. James facility for a MLK tournament. Nice place. It's like a mall. I can't see men's league happening there unless its all rich guys.

There is an adult league at the St. James. I subbed for an upper D level team there a few weeks ago. 

Edited by ilyazhito

Place is baller! There is a high dollar sneaker store in the place and a spa. Not to mention valet parking. Unreal.

Hockey locker rooms are tight though. And you can't see the scoreboard / flatscreen tv from the benches. What a pain when you're coaching.