Scary Collision

seagoal

2 minutes ago, chile57 said:

@seagoal I'm not surprised. I find leagues are lax on doling out penalties/suspensions/whatnot unless somebody really makes a stink/rattles the cage. Didn't seem like you were trending that way - basically just looking for confirmation that the guy was in fact in the wrong (which it seems most of us agreed with).

Onward and upward.

For sure.  Also, I wasn't involved in submitting it for review,  my captain did it on his own volition.  

Onward and upward,  indeed.  My GAA in 2 games in this league is 1 :)

Edited by seagoal
  • Like 3

At least your teammate had your back and ran it up the chain of command for consideration. No sweeter come-uppance than getting a victory though. Well done. Here's to a goose egg the next time you cross paths with this team. 

Edited by chile57
  • Like 1

Unfortunate outcome but what else can you expect from a Men's League Board. What did they do? Put him on double secret probation? Clearly, some on the board think he's a problem player given this incident and his record. And they will be oh so shocked if someone goes "old school" on him when he does it again and most likely he will. Why shouldnt he? He's been doing it without any sanction or response. However, I am interested to know whether your team plays his team again before the season ends and whether he has more "accidents" with other goalies before the season is done. 

Important thing is you're recovering. Line it up for the next game and good luck!