CCM VECTOR 04 GOALIE SKATE REPLACEMENT BLADES NEEDED ...where to get ??

I need to replace the blades as they tell me because they are worn so far down they will not fit in the machine correctly. I am using CCM VECTOR 04 goalie skates and they have the original PROFORMANCE blades. I see blades out there, but none of them look like they will fit. Does anyone know of a cheap blade that will fit and replace these ? I saw a CCM/REBOOK Proformance Lite blade at GoalieMonkey, but not sure if these are the same or will even fit in the holders....

thank you for any help !!

I know I should prolly just replace the skates, but you know how it is when you have a comfortable old pair and dont want to give them up lol

Edited by MultipleMyselfs

2 hours ago, MultipleMyselfs said:

I need to replace the blades as they tell me because they are worn so far down they will not fit in the machine correctly. I am using CCM VECTOR 04 goalie skates and they have the original PROFORMANCE blades. I see blades out there, but none of them look like they will fit. Does anyone know of a cheap blade that will fit and replace these ? I saw a CCM/REBOOK Proformance Lite blade at GoalieMonkey, but not sure if these are the same or will even fit in the holders....

I know I should prolly just replace the skates, but you know how it is when you have a comfortable old pair and dont want to give them up lol

What size boot?

1 minute ago, MultipleMyselfs said:

THANKS !!

I used to work there.   Trust me, they've got tons of old shit sitting around.  If it's not on the website, I'd try calling some of the bigger stores (Flint, Livonia, Columbus) and see if they have anything in the store.   At the time I left, they only had the inventory from a couple of stores included in the online inventory.  

46 minutes ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Thank you so much !! Been trying to chat and email them all morning and have not had a response yet !!

38 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

I used to work there.   Trust me, they've got tons of old shit sitting around.  If it's not on the website, I'd try calling some of the bigger stores (Flint, Livonia, Columbus) and see if they have anything in the store.   At the time I left, they only had the inventory from a couple of stores included in the online inventory.  

Awesome !! Thanks for the info !!

8 hours ago, MultipleMyselfs said:

https://www.skaterescueservice.com/ccm-rbk-perf-lite-stainless-goal-runners/

image.png.5e0c01849c4f2bea1fd18138c0a02915.png

Take your steel out and compare with the picture to confirm

You will need to purchase a radius with these guys though.  It's No Icing Sports in NH, they do a ton of profiles.

1 hour ago, Chenner29 said:

https://www.skaterescueservice.com/ccm-rbk-perf-lite-stainless-goal-runners/

image.png.5e0c01849c4f2bea1fd18138c0a02915.png

Take your steel out and compare with the picture to confirm

You will need to purchase a radius with these guys though.  It's No Icing Sports in NH, they do a ton of profiles.

Which is totally worth it!   Pop for the triple radius, it's truly a game changer in terms of mobility.

• 8 months later...

Same suggestions as above.   Call Peranis Columbus where I used to work and ask them to check in the skate shop.   We used to stash old shit that probably wouldn't sell back there to avoid having ancient product cluttering up the shelves.   Noicing might still have some as well.    Ebay, Sideline, etc...

• Thanks 1