Jump to content

CCM VECTOR 04 GOALIE SKATE REPLACEMENT BLADES NEEDED ...where to get ??


Recommended Posts

I need to replace the blades as they tell me because they are worn so far down they will not fit in the machine correctly. I am using CCM VECTOR 04 goalie skates and they have the original PROFORMANCE blades. I see blades out there, but none of them look like they will fit. Does anyone know of a cheap blade that will fit and replace these ? I saw a CCM/REBOOK Proformance Lite blade at GoalieMonkey, but not sure if these are the same or will even fit in the holders....

 

thank you for any help !!

I know I should prolly just replace the skates, but you know how it is when you have a comfortable old pair and dont want to give them up lol

Edited by MultipleMyselfs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MultipleMyselfs said:

I need to replace the blades as they tell me because they are worn so far down they will not fit in the machine correctly. I am using CCM VECTOR 04 goalie skates and they have the original PROFORMANCE blades. I see blades out there, but none of them look like they will fit. Does anyone know of a cheap blade that will fit and replace these ? I saw a CCM/REBOOK Proformance Lite blade at GoalieMonkey, but not sure if these are the same or will even fit in the holders....

 

thank you for any help !!

I know I should prolly just replace the skates, but you know how it is when you have a comfortable old pair and dont want to give them up lol

What size boot?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, MultipleMyselfs said:

THANKS !!

I used to work there.   Trust me, they've got tons of old shit sitting around.  If it's not on the website, I'd try calling some of the bigger stores (Flint, Livonia, Columbus) and see if they have anything in the store.   At the time I left, they only had the inventory from a couple of stores included in the online inventory.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

I used to work there.   Trust me, they've got tons of old shit sitting around.  If it's not on the website, I'd try calling some of the bigger stores (Flint, Livonia, Columbus) and see if they have anything in the store.   At the time I left, they only had the inventory from a couple of stores included in the online inventory.  

Awesome !! Thanks for the info !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, MultipleMyselfs said:

I need to replace the blades as they tell me because they are worn so far down they will not fit in the machine correctly. I am using CCM VECTOR 04 goalie skates and they have the original PROFORMANCE blades. I see blades out there, but none of them look like they will fit. Does anyone know of a cheap blade that will fit and replace these ? I saw a CCM/REBOOK Proformance Lite blade at GoalieMonkey, but not sure if these are the same or will even fit in the holders....

 

thank you for any help !!

I know I should prolly just replace the skates, but you know how it is when you have a comfortable old pair and dont want to give them up lol

https://www.skaterescueservice.com/ccm-rbk-perf-lite-stainless-goal-runners/

image.png.5e0c01849c4f2bea1fd18138c0a02915.png

Take your steel out and compare with the picture to confirm

You will need to purchase a radius with these guys though.  It's No Icing Sports in NH, they do a ton of profiles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Chenner29 said:

https://www.skaterescueservice.com/ccm-rbk-perf-lite-stainless-goal-runners/

image.png.5e0c01849c4f2bea1fd18138c0a02915.png

Take your steel out and compare with the picture to confirm

You will need to purchase a radius with these guys though.  It's No Icing Sports in NH, they do a ton of profiles.

Which is totally worth it!   Pop for the triple radius, it's truly a game changer in terms of mobility.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

  • Member Statistics

    1,774
    Total Members
    2,646
    Most Online
    Joshytea
    Newest Member
    Joshytea
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...