Quest for the flumpiest chestie

I want dead rebounds, though I am loving my 1X Bauer chesty. I have modded it to be more flumpy. But I can’t help but think there couldn’t be more flumpification. So, I am putting ideas out there for the ultimate flumpy chesty.

Flump factor 1: Use a lower end chesty, mash it around, then line the back with air gel. 

Flump factor 2: make an outer jacket of airknit and soft foam to go over all of the floaters, which is what I have done already; just expand upon the idea a bit.

Flump Factor 3: I could use the most whooped chesty and take the bruises but be able to hold that puck like a holding a hot woman. 

The arms don’t need to be flumpy. 

Edited by bunnyman666

6 hours ago, bunnyman666 said:

I want dead rebounds, though I am loving my 1X Bauer chesty. I have modded it to be more flumpy. But I can’t help but think there couldn’t be more flumpification. So, I am putting ideas out there for the ultimate flumpy chesty.

Flump factor 1: Use a lower end chesty, mash it around, then line the back with air gel. 

Flump factor 2: make an outer jacket of airknit and soft foam to go over all of the floaters, which is what I have done already; just expand upon the idea a bit.

Flump Factor 3: I could use the most whooped chesty and take the bruises but be able to hold that puck like a holding a hot woman. 

The arms don’t need to be flumpy. 

Would adding pillow-like material behind the floaters or into the chest plates itself help? 

Similar situation as you. I have my old pro return Reebok PS1 (black and yellow one) that I just keep having rebuild by Salvi here in Massachusetts every few years. It kills rebounds. Granted, when I wait too long in between rebuilds, I get bruised and hurt...like what's happening now. I would find someone to rebuild what you have to the specs you want

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, RichMan said:

@bunnyman666 there's a large Heaton Firewall on Sidelineswaps. Maybe down your alley? 

I had a Brown for many many years and because he uses plastic, it doesn't really become cush. The Mckenney on the other hand could, talking of the 870 Pro Spec here.

We’ll see how my ultra flumpified (save for the arms) Vaughn does. But I appreciate you looking out for me, of friend in flumpiness.

• Like 1