Insider Info: The CCM / Lefevre Pro Stock Masks

TheGoalNet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

From 2011 to 2019 it was me Pierre Ouimet who had created and produced the mask structure for the Lefevre, The recipes have always remained in my hands. Unfortunately we did not manage to reach an agreement for 2020

4 hours ago, Pierre said:

From 2011 to 2019 it was me Pierre Ouimet who had created and produced the mask structure for the Lefevre, The recipes have always remained in my hands. Unfortunately we did not manage to reach an agreement for 2020

Um... What are you up to these days, Pierre? Care to elaborate more on your career? I'm certain that I'm not the only interested party 'round here.

On 3/4/2020 at 6:27 AM, Pierre said:

I am the owner of P.O. Aero Services and I am an aircraft maintenance engineer. I have a composite workshop and yes I am open to offers!

Was your agreement with CCM? Or with Michel Lefevre?

Have you thought about making masks as a side job, custom and direct for customers?

What materials do you use in your construction of masks?

Did you design the overall shape of the mask? Or did you select the materials to use?

Did you make the masks for the pros, like Carey Price and everyone else who wear a CCM mask in the NHL?

The form is designed by the Lefevre, Me it's the structure. And yes, all CCM NHL masks are the ones I made. Sorry for my bad English ! the secrets of the construction are exclusive to me.  But the final product is totally Lefevre.  We have worked together since 2011 and it has been an excellent business relationship

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived