Brian's Gnetik4 Legs, Catch and Block - 34"+1.75" **SOLD**

mckinneymagnum

JUST SOLD

I just retired due to hip replacement surgery so my favorite set of all time has go! Gotta get the temptation to play again outta my house LOL

I bought these custom from the Goalie Crease in Canada.

All black with sport gold accents (Bruins color way).

Custom name (B-ATCH) on the legs, block and catch. I believe that’s an easy removal with a seam ripper.

Legs are 34” + 1.75” with standard breaks.

My ATK is approx. 17.5"

Full BOA closure on the blocker and catch glove. One BOA dial on the catch glove is cracked (the one that covers the back of the hand) and still works but I am including the BOA repair it as well. Gloves are standard with no special breaks or anything.

Added Pro-Laces for the toe ties which also have the customized B-ATCH on them.

Paid just over $2200 the summer of 2019. Took time off during the pandemic and played once a week in beer league…SO…there’s a ton of life left in this set.

Always sprayed with germ killer and put in my gear dryer after every game.

Asking $1800 (negotiable) plus shipping since they are virtually new.

Free local pickup if you are in the Dallas area. If not, please contact me ahead of time to discuss shipping costs.

IMG_9615.jpeg

IMG_9598.jpeg

IMG_9599.jpeg

IMG_9600.jpeg

IMG_9601.jpeg

IMG_9602.jpeg

IMG_9604.jpeg

IMG_9607.jpeg

IMG_9606.jpeg

IMG_9608.jpeg

IMG_9609.jpeg

Edited by mckinneymagnum
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, mckinneymagnum said:

For me they had a nice rebound when needed. Meaning if I wanted the puck dead on my leg, they would do that. Or, if I needed it out I would just sling my leg into the puck and it was like a cannon. 

Interesting. I've been thinking about the pads, because Brian's is typically good at. Are these closer to the CCM EFlex end of the spectrum or the Bauer Vapor end (tight pad with hard rebounds)? 

12 hours ago, ilyazhito said:

Interesting. I've been thinking about the pads, because Brian's is typically good at. Are these closer to the CCM EFlex end of the spectrum or the Bauer Vapor end (tight pad with hard rebounds)? 

I'm not too familiar with the CCM and Bauer lines but I believe the Gnetik would be closer to the EFlex. Brian's has two lines...Gnetik and Optik...where Optik was more flat faced and Gnetik as a 'hybrid' style pad. I chose Brian's due to their amazing build quality and the fact you could customize them as much as you like. The other companies are far behind in this regard.

I knew GNetik was a hybrid pad, but I was curious whether it was the type that had very soft rebounds, like the EFlex, or the type that slides better and releases rebounds further, similar to a Bauer Vapor. Anyway, I'd probably look for an Optik first, if I was going with Brian's.

13 minutes ago, ilyazhito said:

I knew GNetik was a hybrid pad, but I was curious whether it was the type that had very soft rebounds, like the EFlex, or the type that slides better and releases rebounds further, similar to a Bauer Vapor. Anyway, I'd probably look for an Optik first, if I was going with Brian's.

Please state if you have intention to purchase from this seller

Otherwise, not derail or clutter "For Sale" posts with gear performance questions that are be better suited to discussion in the dedicated subforum/thread.

First verbal warning, next one is a forum infraction.  We can call this the @XCVII rule.  Thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• mckinneymagnum changed the title to SOLD --- Brian's Gnetik4 Legs, Catch and Block - 34"+1.75"
  • SaveByRichter35 changed the title to Brian's Gnetik4 Legs, Catch and Block - 34"+1.75" **SOLD**
  • SaveByRichter35 locked this topic