The official 2022-2023 "Gear sitings" thread

ThatCarGuy

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Demko in EF6

CD95E0CF-B7B5-48E7-9239-9D5E517B6866.thumb.jpeg.5e307fe38c4b2c320cf2dacdd3637ba0.jpeg

90% sure this is the stock graphic. 
Super excited for the glove with this set which unfortunately Demko is not using. Pictures of the new glove are floating around just can’t remember where

Finally a handsome CCM graphic, it's been a few years

• Like 1

15 hours ago, keeperton said:

We have a siting! Hart is now in Brian's with GnetikV pads, Optik3 glove, and a GNetikV (pretty sure anyway) blocker.

https://www.facebook.com/goaliesonly/posts/pfbid024kZ52gRMAP5238C9zFHqa3BkTSVE53KDgkpbgPqntuM8oDMEXj5VC7qYMxmWJzcql

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch-RcInr7Mv/

No photo description available.

Someone in Philly with some gear style? 

It's been a while 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mike24 said:

Yeah really.  Who was the last Ray Emery?

6 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Bryzgalov? 

6 hours ago, Mike24 said:

True, his black Vaughn set up was pretty nice. 

The black ones were nice but can’t believe it took who I think the youngest guy on the forum to remember the pads that look like those of all your youth days?😁

E6537CAA-9AAC-4FBD-A75A-8CADD452C45F.jpeg

• Like 1

On 9/1/2022 at 5:47 PM, ThatCarGuy said:

Super excited for the glove with this set which unfortunately Demko is not using. Pictures of the new glove are floating around just can’t remember where

Lots of CCM stuff to be excited for this year... mask is really intriguing, glove sounds like a 591-style tweak but with a huge twist, chesty looks nice...

• Like 1

Play it again in Colorado Springs had a virtually brand new P4 18K 580 for $50 so I might’ve bought that to get used to the shape in preparation. 

Also props to ccm for starting to turn everything around. It may have take a few years but I like what they’re doing and I’ll love it as soon as speedskin is gone. 

Edited by ThatCarGuy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ThatCarGuy said:

Play it again in Colorado Springs had a virtually brand new P4 18K 580 for $50 so I might’ve bought that to get used to the shape in preparation. 

Also props to ccm for starting to turn everything around. It may have take a few years but I like what they’re doing and I’ll love it as soon as speedskin is gone. 

Speedskin was soooo ass

On 9/2/2022 at 11:23 AM, coopaloop1234 said:

Someone in Philly with some gear style? 

It's been a while 

Neuverth did it right:

Ice hockey - Flyers goalie Neuvirth collapses in game

But the last badass setup was Trees...

Player Mark Laforest of the Philadelphia Flyers And Player Mark... News  Photo - Getty Images

When your last name is LaForest, your nickname is "trees" so you put a tree with Flyers logos as the leaves on your mask. Add in a KILLER set of John Brown gear, a custom Louisville stick and you are now an immortal gear goalie.

Respect.

• Like 2