Your Online Handle

Wonder35

13 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

Wasn't referring to your looks, but the size of your dong

Gonna have to keep your fantasies for another thread ;) 

I work with 2 handles. RichMan (here, GSBB GBBB and Canadian Goalies) was what a boss called me many decades ago whenever we crossed paths or met up. Rich, short for Richard and Man for, well, The Man of course. I liked it and kept it since.

My second handle used on media platforms is Istop Lapuck. It's clearly a play on words and actions. When we were kids, there was this thing where we would make up names that represented a person's job or trade or career, and most often it had a cultural and accent connotation added to it, be it Russian or Asian or Italian or French. Most of them are French based given I was born and raised in the Province of Quebec. Example: Yvan Compter (il v'en compte), Alain Shutt (elle a un lance), Ella Kawatch (elle est la qui regarde), Iwatch Itoo (il regarde aussi), Tow Wing (towing truck driver), etc. Mine, Istop Lapuck (said in French that kind of has a Russian feel to it) came to me some 25 years ago and I've used it around quite a bit. It's fun and does get a fun reaction from folks in the hockey world :D 

No photo description available.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, back around 1985-86 I was playing in the SaskTel provincial hockey tournament (we lost 1-0 in the competitive division final. ARGH.). We had chartered a bus with another team from Regina so we could drink all the way back and forth.

As I mentioned there was drinking. One guy from the other team was hammered and annoying. Staggering up and down the bus, all over people, and asking everyone  "Watsch yer name?" (with lots of spittle on top).

The movie Back To The Future was out, and I didn't feel like getting into a conversation with the annoying drunk, so I just said off the top of my head "Biff" (from the back to the future character). The guys on my team picked up on this and then Badass kind of just came along  as it flowed. And matched my personality.

You know, Bad is the name, Ass is the game!

Anyway, I have multiple nicknames for various situations.

In my NHL playoff pool, I am der "StudMeister UberPooler HockeyKaiser". Was on a networking course in Washington D.C. and bored. Thought I would slag some of the other pool members as I was leading by a lot. I remembered the funny old computer room notice in pig German about "no fingerpoken und mittengrabbin".

So, I was telling the other pool members that they were "slackenjawwin, spittendroolen, und privatepullen" and came up with that handle to complete the slagging. Gets lots of respect!

At home I am "A-Cool-A-Mah-Dada" (Hakuna Matata - Lion King). Yes my kids "love" this.

At Laserquest I am "the Dadinator".

At the cabin we have rule that you need to write a name on your red plastic cup so you re-use it, but it can't be your real name or dad, etc. Needs to be something creative. So I am often "The Notorius D.A.D." (Notorious B.I.G.). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RichMan said:

Gonna have to keep your fantasies for another thread ;) 

I work with 2 handles. RichMan (here, GSBB GBBB and Canadian Goalies) was what a boss called me many decades ago whenever we crossed paths or met up. Rich, short for Richard and Man for, well, The Man of course. I liked it and kept it since.

My second handle used on media platforms is Istop Lapuck. It's clearly a play on words and actions. When we were kids, there was this thing where we would make up names that represented a person's job or trade or career, and most often it had a cultural and accent connotation added to it, be it Russian or Asian or Italian or French. Most of them are French based given I was born and raised in the Province of Quebec. Example: Yvan Compter (il v'en compte), Alain Shutt (elle a un lance), Ella Kawatch (elle est la qui regarde), Iwatch Itoo (il regarde aussi), Tow Wing (towing truck driver), etc. Mine, Istop Lapuck (said in French that kind of has a Russian feel to it) came to me some 25 years ago and I've used it around quite a bit. It's fun and does get a fun reaction from folks in the hockey world :D 

No photo description available.  

C'est excellent ca !! hahahah !

1 hour ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

That implies he has a hammer, not that he is one, I hope

BLACKHAWK Sledge Hammer, 10 lb., 32 In, Fiberglass - 14P416|DE-TS - Grainger

I have several hammers. This all black one is probably the biggest in the tool box.

On 7/18/2022 at 9:39 AM, seagoal said:

My name was obviously based on Seattle and a play on seagull, gull/goal(ie).  I started in on GSBB back in the day.

I like it.

I thought you were a big fan of Aquaman

image.png.73fc5ffd051cc586732707799c030b62.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1