Montreal Canadiens and affiliate teams themed set-up

RichMan

• 4 weeks later...

Roy's gear is on the Mt. Rushmore of NHL gear. He was the right goalie, with the right taste at the perfect time in gear revolution. It was lightning in a bottle.

Second, IMO, for all time Habs iconic gear look - Jose Theodore. With the toque.

NHL Heritage Classic: Most memorable moments in Canadian outdoor game's  history | Sporting News Canada

The mix of Velocity and Legacy gear. The classic SOP Sher-wood. Flat faced Canadian made CCM pants. Nash palm too?

Masterpiece!

• Like 2

I'm a fan to this day of Halak because of his time and playoff run with Montreal.  While he had white based setups, his gear was always nice.  I also really appreciated his red cages.  A lot of my favorite goalies over the years are smaller, shorter goalies like him, Saros, etc.

Montreal Canadiens goalie Jaroslav Halak makes a save during the second  period of NHL hockey action against the Washington Capitals in Montreal,  March 24, 2007. REUTERS/Shaun Best (CANADA Stock Photo - Alamy

Goaltender Jaroslav Halak of the Montreal Canadiens saves a shot on... News  Photo - Getty Images

Jaroslav Halak of the Montreal Canadiens stops a shot on goal by a... News  Photo - Getty Images

Halak in History: Canadien's Goalie's All-time Best Playoff Performances |  News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

Puck Previews: Halak goes for five; Caps/Jackets trade

• Like 1