Montreal Canadiens 2022- 2023 season

RichMan

Well here is the new start for 2022-2023 and we're off to a good start by beating Toronto in OT, Caulfield producing as we expect, Anderson finishing big for us. And yes, we might of lost to Detroit yesterday but Allen had a stellar performance and the boys had ample opportunities but Husso played well and Detroit's big bodies took care of the extra space around the crease.

How many games will Allen play before he gets a breather and Montembeault jumps in? What kind of rotation will they have?

On 10/15/2022 at 9:38 AM, RichMan said:

Well here is the new start for 2022-2023 and we're off to a good start by beating Toronto in OT, Caulfield producing as we expect, Anderson finishing big for us. And yes, we might of lost to Detroit yesterday but Allen had a stellar performance and the boys had ample opportunities but Husso played well and Detroit's big bodies took care of the extra space around the crease.

How many games will Allen play before he gets a breather and Montembeault jumps in? What kind of rotation will they have?

Game never went to OT. 

I hope they score some nice goals and play some exciting games but ultimately lose out. I absolutely hate the idea of tanking but it seems like it's the best way to rebuild properly and there's too many monsters right now in the division/conference.

The young guys seem promising (especially Dmen), and I see a lot of good in Dach.

1 hour ago, johncho said:

I hope they score some nice goals and play some exciting games but ultimately lose out. I absolutely hate the idea of tanking but it seems like it's the best way to rebuild properly and there's too many monsters right now in the division/conference.

The young guys seem promising (especially Dmen), and I see a lot of good in Dach.

Excuse me, It's Canucks turn to tank spectacularly  

• Haha 1